ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the fb group is the truth now, no bickering, pretty much homies, no hidden underlying animosity. no smart *****. sometimes we just post funny stuff that arent even related to the roshe, but best believe when we find something out, that info is going in there before its here. this thread got too hyped because now people who just started realizing the truth about the shoe want tips, or need help without digging on their own.  i guess its pretty easy to get into the group so long you just get your 3 +'s from members of team roshe. but just know that when you get in that group everyone expects contribution, even if it means posting a funny youtube clip to just make everyone laugh.. 

can i get an amen!

AMEN!! That's pretty much it. I don't post as much as I used to in there, but there's always good stuff going on.

the fb group is the truth now, no bickering, pretty much homies, no hidden underlying animosity. no smart *****. sometimes we just post funny stuff that arent even related to the roshe, but best believe when we find something out, that info is going in there before its here. this thread got too hyped because now people who just started realizing the truth about the shoe want tips, or need help without digging on their own.  i guess its pretty easy to get into the group so long you just get your 3 +'s from members of team roshe. but just know that when you get in that group everyone expects contribution, even if it means posting a funny youtube clip to just make everyone laugh.. 

can i get an amen!
AMEN!

Team Roshe needs 1 owner for our fantasy basketball league. If you're interested, drop your email address. It's on ESPN, 10 teams h2h, draft is TBD. 

@drew
Haven't checked out any sneaker spots out here at all really. Just visiting different malls and places. I wasn't hunting for sneakers at all. I did go to a few Titan stores though. I have a week left so I'll see what I can find before I head back home to Dirty Jersey. All I've really been doing here is eating. Lol! I've been here going on a month and I don't want to go back to the states.

Titan was dope. I was able to get a good cut there lol.

You should check out the Ronac Art Center.

-Drew

can i get an amen!
Oh, darn. I was going to see if I could get in, but I'm one of those trying to get my hand on my first pair of Roshes. I'm down to try these out after loving the Flyknkits.

just acquired getting the roshe knicks colorway by trading a new discontinued Nike RG3 shirt + cash, can't complain glad everything worked out :smokin
should be receiving them this friday :D

AMEN!! That's pretty much it. I don't post as much as I used to in there, but there's always good stuff going on.
Yeah, I don't have time to post much, but I read everything.  Love the info and the community.

yay or nay?
They're legit, but do you want to pay double retail on a shoe that we have no release information for? These are being sold out of Seoul, where most sellers had all the OG colorways, and didn't get the Mangos, so I can't see another Asia-exclusive drop going down. Personally, I'd hold off and save that $70 for a pair of the Navy Mints or Lemons.

If you were only asking about the colorway, then YAY.

Last edited:
They're legit, but do you want to pay double retail on a shoe that we have no release information for? These are being sold out of Seoul, where most sellers had all the OG colorways, and didn't get the Mangos, so I can't see another Asia-exclusive drop going down. Personally, I'd hold off and save that $70 for a pair of the Navy Mints or Lemons.

navy mints?

I'm definitely getting the lemons. fire!

The same seller with that unreleased colorway is also selling the lemon colorway Roshes.

no offense to you or your post but, mango's were sold in korea...there is almost no release info period on any roshe's, so i don't understand your logic....korea also had another pair of wmns roshe's that were not sold anywhere else....

how do you know the navy, and lemons are dropping here at all?

korea seems to be the only place where every single roshe thats been out so far has been released and then some...

if there is one thing predictable on roshe releases from nike is they are not predictable at all....

even zzazin is a korean website....korea is hardcore on nike releases...they don't have as many collector's but from a retail stand point they've always sold the hottest kicks...been traveling there and shopping since i was in elementary and always scooped the illest stuff....korea also has a great history with nike....all the OG stuff (the reason why we collect) was produced there and the quality of shoes they put out helped make nike what it is...

Last edited:
I know there's been discussion about Roshe's as a performance shoe.

There was a Sportscenter segment on the 49ers Kyle Williams the other night and it showed some clips of him working out in the siren reds.

Not only that but he wasn't working out on turf or a track or even concrete, he was working out on dirt trails in the San Francisco hills.
Thought it was an interesting observation.

Meanwhile I coach soccer and usually wear Roshe's to practice and it seems like I mistep and tweak my ankle every day. :smh:

Last edited:
no offense to you or your post but, mango's were sold in korea...there is almost no release info period on any roshe's, so i don't understand your logic....korea also had another pair of wmns roshe's that were not sold anywhere else....

how do you know the navy, and lemons are dropping here at all?

korea seems to be the only place where every single roshe thats been out so far has been released and then some...

if there is one thing predictable on roshe releases from nike is they are not predictable at all....

even zzazin is a korean website....korea is hardcore on nike releases...they don't have as many collector's but from a retail stand point they've always sold the hottest kicks...been traveling there and shopping since i was in elementary and always scooped the illest stuff....korea also has a great history with nike....all the OG stuff (the reason why we collect) was produced there and the quality of shoes they put out helped make nike what it is...
I wasn't saying the Korea didn't receive shipments of the Mangos, but that the eBay Sellers from Seoul that stock Roshes (there's a few of them) never put up any Mangos for sale. My post was completely speculation, and following patters of past sales from Korean eBay Sellers.

Back
Top Bottom