ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Guys, someone is selling this to me for $70. Used once. 

Nike Roshe Run Red/Cool Grey/Sail.

Is this a good deal?  

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Roshe Brethren, I come with good news for a select few of you. I can't blow up the spot by request but a fair amount of Roshe Samples hit an Outlet recently. I scooped a few pairs to help NT fam but they were size 9 only. Time to work the phones if you're a 9 or 10 (contrary to popular belief, samples do exist in 9.5 and 10, albeit less.

Just a heads up though, the boxes won't have names and stores can't search since all samples have the same UPC. So if may be a little difficult, but def. worth checking if within driving distance.[/COLOR]

It's really hard to find a pair of roshe runs 
frown.gif

roshe run number 8 just came in today, thank you to a fellow NT'er for making it happen :smokin

2 more to go..speed yellows and mangos :D

Be careful with the UO Roshe "restocks." I ordered from them three times when my size randomly popped up. Two out of the three times, the shoes went on back ordered and eventually cancelled due to out of stock. It's worth a shot if you can check out but more often than not, the order is not full filled. 

[COLOR=#red]Roshe Brethren, I come with good news for a select few of you. I can't blow up the spot by request but a fair amount of Roshe Samples hit an Outlet recently. I scooped a few pairs to help NT fam but they were size 9 only. Time to work the phones if you're a 9 or 10 (contrary to popular belief, samples do exist in 9.5 and 10, albeit less.
Just a heads up though, the boxes won't have names and stores can't search since all samples have the same UPC. So if may be a little difficult, but def. worth checking if within driving distance.[/COLOR]

the fact that I can't upload an image directly is redundant, but the quoted statement is true. if you have time to view my latest post on Instagram (user: josechristiangrey), you'll notice I'm wearing one of the samples.

How do you wear your Roshe's casually? 

It's hard to mix and match your clothes with them in my opinion.

How do you wear your Roshe's casually? 

It's hard to mix and match your clothes with them in my opinion.

I think it all depends on what color way you have. Obviously the sails and iguanas are easy to match than the dark royals or stadium greens.

Which color ways do you have?

finally saw the trails in person, really liked the blackouts, seem like they'd hold up pretty well in fall/winter, might cop.

Be careful with the UO Roshe "restocks." I ordered from them three times when my size randomly popped up. Two out of the three times, the shoes went on back ordered and eventually cancelled due to out of stock. It's worth a shot if you can check out but more often than not, the order is not full filled. 

Yup I second that. When the iguana roshes had a restock recently on uo I was able to order and everything but when I didnt get shipping confirmation soon after I called and they said they were on backorder and I kept waiting and eventually they cancelled my order so the same could happen to anyone I think its your luck when you cop off their website for any roshes nowadays. Hate the way they do it but it gives people a shot at least

Back
Top Bottom