ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Yup I second that. When the iguana roshes had a restock recently on uo I was able to order and everything but when I didnt get shipping confirmation soon after I called and they said they were on backorder and I kept waiting and eventually they cancelled my order so the same could happen to anyone I think its your luck when you cop off their website for any roshes nowadays. Hate the way they do it but it gives people a shot at least
I ordered a pair on that same FSR and got mine within 2 days. UO is a matter of luck.

hey roshe fam, what was the consensus on womens roshes. I wear a 10.5 In mens, what size should I go in womens with new mesh? 11.5 or 12?

Nike ROSHE RUN "Pre-Montreal"

2_425.jpg

What would Bowerman do? That's the query that every Nike designer is tasked with taking on with every design. What he would have made of the Choad is anyone's guess but what would be have do if the Roshe Run's minimalism had been dropped on his workshop table? We haven't managed to make ourselves like the versions of this shoe that trade mesh for leather, but these have something more to them, with the forefoot's soft suede and the overall colour palette homaging the classic Pre Montreal track spike that Bill developed with him with the seamless inside forefoot to reduce rubbing, reissued earlier this year as in Pre Montreal Racer form. In many ways, the simplicity and featherweight feel of the Roshe is a direct descendant of Bowerman thinking, which makes this women's colourway extra relevant to our interests — from those pow-wows with Pre and Bill's famous battle with weight (on shoes that is — not on this body), not only did we get a new breed of running shoe that was stripped down to necessities, but one-piece comfort gave birth to Bermudas, Sock Racers, Flows, Huaraches, Wovens, Prestos, Free 5.0s, Flyknits and Roshe Runs. This edition makes a lot of sense. Explaining to Bowerman that the Roshe Run is actually made for casual wear rather than running would be more problematic though — it would probably end with the shoe being sent through the air in your direction. These arrive in the Crooked Tongues store very shortly...

3_414.jpg

4_404.jpg

6_316.jpg

i like um. Im not in love but I think they are cool. Like the other poster said, materials look on point and with the right clothing these can be pulled off. watch only the UK get um

Saw an old lady in Korean Town wearing them, and I can't imagine them on my feet.

Last edited:
im definitely into those lemons. but i just cant wear those bright colored shoes this time of year, when fall hits im all about dark colors. i should probably just get a pair to keep in the closet until spring before i miss out on them like i did sirens and cybers though.

Saw an old lady in Korean Town wearing them, and I can't imagine them on my feet.
you never know with them old asian ladies, i tell ya...some of the heat i've seen here makes my jaw drop, then i and bust out laughin....

Last edited:
im definitely into those lemons. but i just cant wear those bright colored shoes this time of year, when fall hits im all about dark colors. i should probably just get a pair to keep in the closet until spring before i miss out on them like i did sirens and cybers though.
wow, you are serious about your seasonal coordination! i think that would be a good idea, to cop now and ice um till spring....regret is a MF...just ask all the peeps who passed on calypsos....

Okay, thanks for the response I appreciate it. :smokin

if you have a wide foot like i do, the 12 is gonna feel super tight. I shed a tear that day knowing that i could never wear any womens colorways.

Well, the 12 is now sold out. >: Is an 11.5 safe for a 10.5 mens? Or is that just too tight? My foot is not really wide, im taller and skinny. All of my mens colorways are 10.5 which gives me some room, but my mangos are 10 and those are like snug perfect for me.

With the cold weather coming, I won't be able to rock mine outside anymore :smh:

But I can still rock them at work :smokin

Well, just pulled the trigger on the 3 new colorways. Need that purple one so bad. That one has been on my eye since I first looked at the first page and saw that colorway. Now it will be a reality shortly. :smokin

still taking team roshe apps? i hope so.
i only own one pair of roshe's, but i love this sneaker.
i took me a while to be able to buy a pair for myself because
i'm paying school loans, my current school out of pocket, rent etc.
when i was able to afford a pair, i chose to buy them for my girl instead.
i finally, was able to buy myself a pair last week.
i love this shoes so much. so much so, that i asked my lady to marry me in them!

Sorry I forgot to add my size and location. I am a size 10.5 and located in Philly.
I know of a spot that still has the siren reds and stadium greens. Inbox me if you need
Any.

Last edited:
still taking team roshe apps? i hope so.
i only own one pair of roshe's, but i love this sneaker.
i took me a while to be able to buy a pair for myself because
i'm paying school loans, my current school out of pocket, rent etc.
when i was able to afford a pair, i chose to buy them for my girl instead.
i finally, was able to buy myself a pair last week.
i love this shoes so much. so much so, that i asked my lady to marry me in them!

:smokin Roshe Taught You

Congrats my dude :smokin

Back
Top Bottom