ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I
I thought the toe box looked good. Upper with the white lace holes looked off along with the swoosh
definitely fake. if you take a look at all the other fake ones, the swoosh has a reflective plastic look to it. Very thick material too. Box looks off and the white outline around the label is too thick

I figured.  I saw it posted in a Facebook group I use called SJ Shop and Trade.  People are actually making bids for that.  That's not even heat. LOL

Team Roshe Application

My friend had the Black/Sails since 2012 release and I recently noticed them in his closet and asked about them. I was immediately mesmerized by the shoe. It's light, comfortable, and stylish even though it's so simple that it's so clean! I have been on a mission to get a hold of these since I first laid eyes on them and I am so happy to have gotten the Black/Sails, Sport Red, Iguana, and Speed Yellow color ways. I drove almost 2 hours traveling to 3 of the closest malls with Foot Action USA in order for me to get a hold of Iguanas and Sport Red colorways for my friend and I. I swear the Nike Roshe Run collection is going to break my bank, but well worth it. I am interested to see what else Nike will do to this beautiful shoe in the future.

On a side note, this forum is like the best I've seen on here, I believe (lol even is the reason why I made an account). I especially like how everyone looks out for one another in this thread, anyways best of luck to those who haven't gotten a pair that they are trying to get! 
smile.gif

Size 11.5

San Jose, CA

I figured.  I saw it posted in a Facebook group I use called SJ Shop and Trade.  People are actually making bids for that.  That's not even heat. LOL
I understand that they're fake so that already makes these terrible.  

But what does it not being "heat" have to do with someone purchasing a shoe?  If this was a real colorway and not considered "heat" by everyone, does that make them less of a shoe to you? 

You seem very jaded.  I miss the days people bought what they liked, not just because it is popular or "heat", but because they actually like the look and comfort.

Last edited:

Got a new rack this weekend...

Ikea¿

Team Roshe Application

I purchased a pair of Roshes at the start of this college semester. I came across a pair while scoping around on Zappos and luckily they had some pairs in a size 12 and I will able to scoop it up for around $60 shipped. I currently only own one pair right now (funds are tight in college). I have been saving up my funds because I heard more pairs dropping in the coming months. Out of all the shoes that I own, I would have to say hands down Roshes are some of the most comfortable shoes.

I really respect how everyone in this forum supports each other and is willing to help a fellow NTER out. This is not so common in other threads on this forum. And I would really like to be a part of this team.

Size 12
Atlanta, Georgia

+1 for a fellow ATL BROshe!
Just bumping my Roshe application from a couple months ago. Seeing if I can get 2 more reps.

+1to a fellow ATLien!!

But what does it not being "heat" have to do with someone purchasing a shoe?  If this was a real colorway and not considered "heat" by everyone, does that make them less of a shoe to you? 

You seem very jaded.  I miss the days people bought what they liked, not just because it is popular or "heat", but because they actually like the look and comfort.
For your information, I buy and wear my Roshes simply because of how they feel and look.  I don't appreciate being judged, especially when showing legitimate concern over people I don't even know buying something that may not be authentic.

If they were a real colorway and not considered "heat", then cool -- sounds like a shoe to me.

You're speaking to someone who's been buying shoes from the clearance rack since birth.

but they are fake... i think that was the basic point he was making.. im guessing the last comment was a complete joke...hence the LOL

For your information, I buy and wear my Roshes simply because of how they feel and look.  I don't appreciate being judged, especially when showing legitimate concern over people I don't even know buying something that may not be authentic.

If they were a real colorway and not considered "heat", then cool -- sounds like a shoe to me.

You're speaking to someone who's been buying shoes from the clearance rack since birth.
If you put your opinion in a public forum you've given up your right to not be judged in said forum.

Sorry if I offended you but as far as an online forum goes, what you post is what you're judged on and the ending of your original post where you said "That's not even heat. LOL" is what i based my post on.  I can't be faulted for calling it how I see it. It's a forum, for most of us all we know about each other is the way it's represented in text. 

Last edited:
Want to apply for roster on Team ROSHE RUN
My team roshe application...

Shoe size and location: sz11 from Los Angeles
I personally love this shoe because the style and comfort is just crazy, first time my girl ever liked a nike shoe. What got me interested in the shoe was that about a year ago I saw this shoe sitting not knowing that it would get a lot of attention, never knew it would be the most wanted shoe in America.

If any members can refer, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been following this thread for quite a while and never got the chance to owning a pair of roshe runs until just like last week. I also have pair of Iguana's on the way in the mail.

Any references, I would appreciate guys! thanks!

Last edited:
That fake pair is terrible. The color blocking, the shape, the toebox and even the swoosh looks too big for the shoe. That color makes them look like bowling shoes imo.

but they are fake... i think that was the basic point he was making.. im guessing the last comment was a complete joke...hence the LOL
People use "LOL" like punctuation nowadays so i'm not even sure how to take it anymore.

If it's a joke then cool, maybe we need a sarcasm emoticon.   

This isn't really a big deal though..i said what i said.. he explained....no hard feelings

Last edited:
Remember before applying to Team Roshe:

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE five "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE pics to it.

-thanks

Definitely hitting up Footaction near my job later in the week.

If it's not too much to ask, can we post FA SKUs?  I'll be sure to if I'm able to find pairs locally.
the sport red's product code from the receipt is 4214219904120
maybe one of these 2 numbers on top sticker?:
The Black/Sail is 4214218104090.
Good looks!

The code from the stickers should do the trick.

I believe that the added numbers at the end from the receipt for the size (ex: 4214219904120 = Size 12, 4214218104090=Size 9 I'm assuming).

Those two as well as the Iguanas and I should be all set with this shoe.

Remember before applying to Team Roshe:

1. CLAIM that you are applying for a spot on the roster. Also INCLUDE your SHOE SIZE and LOCATION.

2. POST a tagged pic of your ROSHE collection.

3. EXPLAIN why you like the shoe, and/or what made you interested.

4. RECEIVE five "+1s" from any of the current members, and you will be officially added to the TeamROSHE Roster.

5. BADGE it up! Feel free to add your personal ROSHE pics to it.

-thanks

Edit already for exception of tagged pics, but if you look on instagram you can see roshe runs on my profile under 'OG2307"

thanks again! will post collection pics as soon as I receive my iguana pair.

Back
Top Bottom