ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sirens are such a great colorway. I have a 8.5 but they are not my size. I guess there just my eye candy 
happy.gif

YO heads up Socal people. This past Saturday I returned 2 size 8.5 teal woven Roshes and 1 size 8.5 NRG premium khaki Roshe to the Ontario Mills Nike outlet. It should be hitting the hash walls by today. I also returned a pair of the black wovens last week but they were already gone when i was there this Saturday.

My TEAM ROSHE Application. Size 9.5, Castro Valley, CA Bay Area, 18 years Old

When I first saw the rosherun begin to pop up all over sneaker forums and news, I was a bit skeptical about the style at first. As an SB head, I thought that the thick sole and lack of a defined toebox would really make the shoe become a huge flop. I admit I was all over the freerun, lunarglides, airmaxes etc. back then and the rosherun didn't even seem like an option to me. One day I was half drunk at a party and saw a pair of calypsos stand out of a pile of shoes in the doorway. It's funny cause the calypso at the time was the colorway I hated the most since I thought it would be too flashy for such a poorly designed shoe. The moment that he put them on his feet is when my entire perspective of the rosherun changed. I tried them on, and they felt like heaven on my feet. I was officially obsessed, but by the time my obsession had occured, the stores had become all sold out! I was a bit disappointed and determined at the same time. I spent a day calling shops all over the bay area to find out if any stores had stock and luckily, Bows & Arrows in Berkeley had one last pair of the iguanas in a size 9.5, I immediately had them set it aside for me and picked them up the next day. When I got them, it was the first time I had ever seen the iguanas in person and I was even more than satisfied with the comfort and look of them on feet. I knew there was no turning back now...I saw the stadium greens the day they went on zappos but didn't like them at all at first so i slept on those. Following the iguanas, I copped the cybers a week or 2 after at a local Shiekh and saw the Speed yellows, but thought they were a bit ugly and slept on those too. This is when I really kicked up the hunt to a whole nother level. I was in love and I wanted every colorway. I came across this forum/thread while hunting online and read through a couple of the member posts to see if I could pinpoint some stores across the US that would ship to California and some websites that were still selling them. I saw the rakuten website come up here and there so i decided to check it out myself and coincidently, my aunt from Japan was going to visit us in the US soon so I knew I would save on shipping costs and told her to grab the Sport reds and Black/Sails for $38 each shipped to her house. By the time she came to America, I guess you could say I was more excited to see the shoes rather than to see her haha. I told myself that I would never pay into resale prices for this shoe and to this date still have not. I appreciate this shoe for simplicity and comfort it provides and the everyday wearability.  Thank you Niketalk and Roshe community for providing valuable resources and helping others get their roshes. I hope you guys will consider the application! Thanks!
Jeff I know you have been contributing in here for a while now +1. 
see you in here quite often, +1
JeffBaySole510 +1. Another Bay Area bro!
+1 for being active in here for a while
+1 for that heart picture, a good story, and a solid collection. Welcome to the team, BROshe!

Jeff were your sirens and stadium greens from oversea's?  I haven't seen any US release with the product tag on the shoes?
Yes. They were shipped to me from an ebay seller in Korea. I Pm'd him and brought the price down to $165 for both pairs since I paypal'd him directly :D. If you guys see any roshes being sold by overseas sellers on eBay, always PM them to bring down the cost, especially if you buy multiple pairs and offer to do a direct paypal transaction so eBay fees won't apply to them. Saves you and the seller both some money! 
tongue.gif

Trails only $40! Deal via sneakersteal.com. Great deal for people looking for trails.

Lebanon Clearance
1 (615) 443-3521
(537741-067) wolf grey / gym red
(537741-317) khaki / gold
$39.99

Just got back from Baldwin Hills FA after frantically reading this thread because I took the weekend off of NT. Luckily they had the pairs I needed as my black/sails are ran into the ground and my sport reds are looking a little grimy. Grabbed the last sport red which was a size 11 (I assume it was the last pair as it was the display pair). Got an 11.5 in the black/sail. Was too jacked that I was finally getting backups I forgot to ask what other sizes they had :\ Not sure I'm keeping the 11.5 though. Pretty confident these will be everywhere by the end of the month.

Trails only $40! Deal via sneakersteal.com. Great deal for people looking for trails.

Lebanon Clearance
1 (615) 443-3521
(537741-067) wolf grey / gym red
(537741-317) khaki / gold
$39.99

in the crappiest of cw's IMO :lol:

more fake CWs coming?

http://www.runningukshoes.co.uk/

the site doesn't look legit to me, does anyone know if it is?

Always think it's a bad sign if a site has a hotmail as its contact mail, maybe it's just me.

The Americans get a restock of 3 OG CWs, while people in Europe try to sell fake ones haha

more fake CWs coming?

http://www.runningukshoes.co.uk/

the site doesn't look legit to me, does anyone know if it is?

Always think it's a bad sign if a site has a hotmail as its contact mail, maybe it's just me.

The Americans get a restock of 3 OG CWs, while people in Europe try to sell fake ones haha
The fake colorways and sites started popping up around eptember/october if I remember correctly. They first appear on taobao which is like a Chinese Ebay. The easiest ways to tell if it's a real pair are the sliding tongue tab (fakes have stitched in logo) and long pull tab that can fit ~2 fingers (fakes have short tab). Every other components of the shoe they copied are down to the T. lol.

Last edited:
Ok I'll ask again, what's the benefit of being a team Roshe member. Not to offend at all but the more I read post the cornier it sounds without me actually knowing the purpose. From an outsiders point of view it just appears to be a bunch of tiny foot individuals claiming allegiance to nothing. I don't want to maintain that ignorant impression if there's more purpose to it, someone do me a favor and enlighten me. Thank you!

Once again I'm not insulting or attacking anybody, just looking to be educated on something I have no knowledge of...

My TEAM ROSHE Application. Size 9.5, Castro Valley, CA Bay Area, 18 years Old

When I first saw the rosherun begin to pop up all over sneaker forums and news, I was a bit skeptical about the style at first. As an SB head, I thought that the thick sole and lack of a defined toebox would really make the shoe become a huge flop. I admit I was all over the freerun, lunarglides, airmaxes etc. back then and the rosherun didn't even seem like an option to me. One day I was half drunk at a party and saw a pair of calypsos stand out of a pile of shoes in the doorway. It's funny cause the calypso at the time was the colorway I hated the most since I thought it would be too flashy for such a poorly designed shoe. The moment that he put them on his feet is when my entire perspective of the rosherun changed. I tried them on, and they felt like heaven on my feet. I was officially obsessed, but by the time my obsession had occured, the stores had become all sold out! I was a bit disappointed and determined at the same time. I spent a day calling shops all over the bay area to find out if any stores had stock and luckily, Bows & Arrows in Berkeley had one last pair of the iguanas in a size 9.5, I immediately had them set it aside for me and picked them up the next day. When I got them, it was the first time I had ever seen the iguanas in person and I was even more than satisfied with the comfort and look of them on feet. I knew there was no turning back now...I saw the stadium greens the day they went on zappos but didn't like them at all at first so i slept on those. Following the iguanas, I copped the cybers a week or 2 after at a local Shiekh and saw the Speed yellows, but thought they were a bit ugly and slept on those too. This is when I really kicked up the hunt to a whole nother level. I was in love and I wanted every colorway. I came across this forum/thread while hunting online and read through a couple of the member posts to see if I could pinpoint some stores across the US that would ship to California and some websites that were still selling them. I saw the rakuten website come up here and there so i decided to check it out myself and coincidently, my aunt from Japan was going to visit us in the US soon so I knew I would save on shipping costs and told her to grab the Sport reds and Black/Sails for $38 each shipped to her house. By the time she came to America, I guess you could say I was more excited to see the shoes rather than to see her haha. I told myself that I would never pay into resale prices for this shoe and to this date still have not. I appreciate this shoe for simplicity and comfort it provides and the everyday wearability.  Thank you Niketalk and Roshe community for providing valuable resources and helping others get their roshes. I hope you guys will consider the application! Thanks!
You were the one on Bay Area Sneakerheads trying to sell your whole roshe collection for $1000 and would not split huh? 

Ok I'll ask again, what's the benefit of being a team Roshe member. Not to offend at all but the more I read post the cornier it sounds without me actually knowing the purpose. From an outsiders point of view it just appears to be a bunch of tiny foot individuals claiming allegiance to nothing. I don't want to maintain that ignorant impression if there's more purpose to it, someone do me a favor and enlighten me. Thank you!

Once again I'm not insulting or attacking anybody, just looking to be educated on something I have no knowledge of...
Mazlows Hierarchy of Needs (paraphrased)

5. Self Actualization

4. Esteem Needs

3. Belongingness and Love

2. Safety Needs

1. Physiological Needs

justdome, bugginout16, DrociB, OG2345, and JeffBaySole510.

Welcome to Team Roshe.

We have decided to make an exception this month and will be contacting you shortly regarding your membership. If you could please send me your IG names for the time being that would be greatly appreciated. If you do not contact me within a timely manner we will thank you for your application but it will not be processed and you can apply at a later time.
Just shot you a message with my IG name.

Yeah i dont see the point in it either, i did that team nonsense when i was like 15. Havent really seen the point of joining and ive been here since page 5

You're funny. Way to unsult them, but I know what you mean. It is what it is. Its not for everyone. I have over 15 pairs but I'm not looking to get into this "club." Let them have their fun. It doesnt affect anyone.

Back
Top Bottom