ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I went to the Cerritos Footaction this past weekend and stock located an Iguana in my size (10.5) and a Black/Sail for my brother (10.0). I used the birthday coupon and got both pairs for about $132 shipped. The guy at Footaction said you need to print out the coupon and bring it in store to use it. He gave me a one time slide but said to bring the printout next time. Shipping was $3 for each pair. I got both shipping confirmation today. 
nthat.gif
 I recommend those of you still looking for a pair to do the same.

Tomorrow afternoon I am going to check out the Footaction in my area. I will be posting an update.

Sucks that these arnt restocking here in Canada. Retail is like $90 anyways so its like ebay isnt too far off haha. Im on the look out for iguanas and sport reds to ship to Boston so If anyone is in that area and spotted them let me know please. 

Ladies and gentlemen, I finally have my trifecta!

I got the Black Sails at FA last week, Sport Reds at LA Kicks on Saturday, and today my Iguanas 

I just need that Siren Red and Mango, but I'm not paying those ebay prices haha

I'm planning on stopping by my local FA and ask if they can do a stock locate on any sails. Gonna try to use the coupon as well lol. Do I need the SKU for the Black Sails?

I'm planning on stopping by my local FA and ask if they can do a stock locate on any sails. Gonna try to use the coupon as well lol. Do I need the SKU for the Black Sails?
Yeah, you need to give them the SKU if they don't have the colorway in stock. The SKU # for the Black Sail is 4214218104.

Bay Area broshes! The FA in Eastridge should be getting their shipments this week on Tuesday or Thursday, so I suggest calling them early tomorrow and ask. If not this week, definitely next week, but the employees will point you in the right direction. Just a heads up!

Does anybody have a comparison photo of the anthracite/cybers and the black sails? I have the original cybers, and I was wondering if it is worth getting the black sails as well?

Any idea on what shipping costs would be for the premier boutique? Lookin mighty tempting if nothing shows up online between now and then

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom