ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

think this has been posted before but heres some more information/photos

Nike WMNS Roshe Run

Sail/Sail-Pink-Force

511882-101

Last edited:
i just have a funny feeling these are gonna flood the US when March hits and from each store I contact they say "a wide variety of colors". So I think you guys in the US should try to control the anxiety and not pull the trigger over retail right now because you will want to shoot yourself in the foot when summer hits and you stroll in a boutique/mall or online and see them sitting.

Yes the popularity is up from last year but I honestly think they will be mass produced again and will end up on sale some places. DOnt become victim of the moment guys. However if you really want them NOW then go ahead its your money but just about every store that ever had them seems to be getting them again. Just my 2c

got my tracking info from KicksLA last night, sport reds will be here on Friday
smokin.gif

WOW, this thread has suddenly exploded with new interested members. Can't keep up with all the new post...with that said, whats this about Roshe's coming to iD?

Will be dumb if people do camp since these will be easily attainable EVERYWHERE in a matter of weeks
The hype is real on Roshes but it's starting to get to the point where it's annoying when people are thinking about camping or buying multiple pairs to lock up like Roshes are a collector's item and also resell at rape prices. Just appreciate the shoe for what it is and wear the shiet out of it. It's a pair of general release runners ffs.

lol small world. i actually work at the nike outlet.. have had some run ins with some womens roshe's in the purple/light purp, never mens though 
tired.gif
. got a co-worker who works at shoe palace too so ill see what's up with them. hopefully shiekhs or sp will have them.. or FA too.
Oh snap which location, Katy or Cypress? Yeah Houston never get any roshes in the Outlets.. I see all these Cali people getting them and I get upset lol

Any og teamroshe members even in here? Used to check the thread and see the badge in people's avatar for like every post and now its gone

I am in here all the time, but I have nothing to post when every other post is about the 3 colorways that have just released from last year and if someone got an email or not from a specific online retailer.  The past 15-20 pages of this thread have been brutal to read. 

These colorways are going to be everywhere over the next 2 months, it is ridiculous to pay anything over retail for these.  

I'm definitely in here like everyday trying to do damage control. LOL. Like silvastar said, it's a lot of the same stuff and people really need to go back and read.

What's good NT and broshe fam? I'm new to the site, a close friend of mine told me to join it since he got me into roshes since last year, and its been a hot item for me. I've been checking out each of the pages on the forum and it looks like everyone helps one another to cop or keep updates coming, legit! I've already copped the 3 colors that everyone's been talking about since last year, hoping to find out updates on calypsos, sirens, cybers, and mangos as well. I kind of already know they may not do a restock on them for a while, or sadly ever, but ill keep an eye out for them. 

This dudes feedback on eBay is at 98%, but why is his box tag like this? This cant be legit, right?
Now there is someone asking a good question.  That we may be able to help out with.

I have seen not in person, but detailed pics of the shoes that came from a box pictured like that and every single aspect of the shoe appears to be legit.  The box looks legit, but the label on the box is something that is scary.  I personally would look for a different seller, and Mango's can be had in size 10 and under somewhat easily if you know what your doing.

Someone else said it is better to have real shoes and a fake box, then a real box and fake shoes.  I have seen plenty of fakes, and we have a resident expert who did a great video on the differences of fake mangos compared to the real ones, and the shoes that came out of the box I think were a 100% legit.  The box I have no f'in clue what is up with the label or why it is that way.

i would definitely look for another seller.  the people who make these fakes could have honed in to the obvious differences that people have pointed out (via here, youtube or wherever) and corrected them by now.  or they could simply have one real pair of mangos that they take photos of and send you a completely different, albeit fake, pair. 

i would definitely look for another seller.  the people who make these fakes could have honed in to the obvious differences that people have pointed out (via here, youtube or wherever) and corrected them by now.  or they could simply have one real pair of mangos that they take photos of and send you a completely different, albeit fake, pair. 
It is definitley true they could have picked up on the differences, but I am saying I saw a members pair that was shipped to him and they looked identical to mine.  Granted these are probably one of the easiest shoes to replicate, but it was not that I was saying I have seen the pictures from the seller, it was the shoes that got shipped and landed in CA.

Thanks for the help fellas, will def try to look for another seller.

It's weird though, I asked GTFan712 over twitter about these and had told me that this seller was legit, but then I see this box tag which made me second guess.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help fellas, will def try to look for another seller.

It's weird though, I asked GTFan712 over twitter about these and had told me that this seller was legit, but then I see this box tag which made me second guess.
GTFAN and I and others have seen the shoes that came out of the box and Team Roshe most of us at least believe the shoes were legit. The seller also does have a good track record of selling legit Nike products.  Buying from overseas sellers you take a risk sometimes, and with this seller and this pair of shoes I believe your risk is greater, than with other sellers.  Proceed with caution is my advice. 

GTFAN and I and others have seen the shoes that came out of the box and Team Roshe most of us at least believe the shoes were legit. The seller also does have a good track record of selling legit Nike products.  Buying from overseas sellers you take a risk sometimes, and with this seller and this pair of shoes I believe your risk is greater, than with other sellers.  Proceed with caution is my advice. 
I bought my mangos off of that seller and my pair were legit. However, mine came in a legit box as well and not that fake box pictured. Not exactly sure what's up with the box but I would be skeptical buying off of him in fear that you might end up with a fake pair. The pictures he uses in his photos are just recycled pictures from  pairs he has sold before, so if you do buy them off of him it's no guarantee that the shoes you get will look like the ones in the photos.

How does the shoes(to determine its authenticity) look like? Didn't someone say the box tag looks different from the OGs?

Here's another box tag of the same colorway. Def go with the ones that looks like this vs the other one that doesn't even say nike.com
$(KGrHqF,!h8FB2RuGMPIBQhlzTe5jw~~60_1.JPG

Last edited:
How does the shoes(to determine its authenticity) look like? Didn't someone say the box tag looks different from the OGs?
Are you asking how to determine a pair is fake?

If so, the two most obvious things to look for is a very small pull tab on the heel, one where you can barely get your finger through.  Also look for on the front tongue tab instead of separate piece of material that has the swoosh on it, this piece is sewed on directly on fakes.  Other obvious fakes are just the overwhelming number of fake colors you see.  I feel bad for all the people on IG posting fake colorways, and real colorways with swoosh's that are just wrong with the amount of shine. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom