ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

, and here's what he sent:

Because sometimes the original box crushed during shipping so Nike used 
another box to sell. They may be able to find the original size box but may 
not so easily to get the original tag on the box so sometimes they will 
just print the tag out and then stick it on the box. 
That is why the tag 
on the box is different.

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Sounds completely plausible to me[/font].Since he has multiple pairs, he agreed to send me one with the normal box label. This pic could just be an outlier of the stock they have, but I'll be sure to post my review once I get them in hand. I also think he's affiliated with the K-Skit stores in Japan, which are 100% legit. 

Last edited:
, and here's what he sent:

Because sometimes the original box crushed during shipping so Nike used 
another box to sell. They may be able to find the original size box but may 
not so easily to get the original tag on the box so sometimes they will 
just print the tag out and then stick it on the box. 
That is why the tag 
on the box is different.

[font=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Sounds completely plausible to me[/font].Since he has multiple pairs, he agreed to send me one with the normal box label. This pic could just be an outlier of the stock they have, but I'll be sure to post my review once I get them in hand. I also think he's affiliated with the K-Skit stores in Japan, which are 100% legit. 
Good looking out.  Seems plausible to me too, cause that is what it exactly looks like, a mock up label with legit shoes.  I believe back in June of last year we had a template to print out the labels for people who wanted them.  As sometimes getting them from Nordstrom Rack you didn't get the right box, and it helped the OCD collectors. 

Yeah i'd like to see what is the difference to what a fake pair would look like. A pull tab is not something I would look for in spotting fakes.

Last edited:
Yeah i'd like to see what is the difference to what a fake pair would look like. A pull tab is not something I would look for in spotting fakes.
that's how good some of these pairs are though.. that one of the few tell-tale signs is only the pull tab and the front nike swoosh tab

Actually just saw a video that compares fakes vs. the real thing. It's towards the end. 

Another obvious sign for me is the weave of the fake mesh. It is much tighter and not a circular weave like the OG.

Last edited:
There is a picture of a fake mango.  Heel tab that you can't put your finger through, the mesh will also be different to the touch and the Nike sign on the tongue will be sewn on.  This shoe is simple it is very easy to fake, so not a ton to look for. 

Reps all around! What are the fake colorways out there besides the Mangos?
Off first google, check out sneaker2013.com for 6 fake colorways.  There are dozens and you will see people posting them on IG so happy to get roshe's, I feel too bad to tell them they are fake.

Considering how cheap the fakes are, it's really tempting to get some. haha. Especially since, you'd have to really know what you are looking for to tell the difference it seems. I'M BROKE

there are a lot of fakes out there. there are fakes of pretty much all of the OG colorways, and then there are fakes of colorways that do not exist. many of them also use different materials as well. if you have a doubt that they're fake you can post a picture here and i am sure someone will be able to help you

I actually bought a pair of Sport Reds that turned out to be fake. Luckily the seller was chill. She said that they wouldn't fit her husband. As long as you're nice about returns they'll usually waive stuff.

Stay humble.

sneakerjunkiesusa just got the sport reds in their store today. you can email them at info@sneakerjunkiesusa.com and request an invoice for the size you want. they do charge shipping so it shouldn't be more than 10-15 depending on where you live.

Last edited:
It seems like most if not all the Shiekhs got the restock. Just picked up a pair of the Iguanas in size 10 at the Lakewood mall, apparently I got the last 10. Call before heading over to any of their locations, that way you don't waste a trip.

Back
Top Bottom