ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, so what'd you say? I was on the phone for 7 minutes, half of which the lady said she went to go to talk to the manager and checked the pricing and said they hadn't been on "Sale" since june of last year. I might try calling again and getting lucky elsewhere.

All I said was that I was trying to order them and that they were 50 yesterday. Guy put me on hold for a min then came back and made a coupon code for a "courtesy price adjustment".

Last edited:
gave in an finally bought the iguanas from zappos yesterday. doesnt make sense for me not to have the complete original collection (which includes calypsos, sirens and cybers imo since they were the pairs first offered on ndc).

Also got my teal wovens curtesy of a friend who was able to pick me up a pair from the employee store. The shape is a little different but still a great looking shoe. This means I only paid full retail for calypso and my second pair of sport reds, not too bad

i was told the same thing when i called this morning. the woman i spoke with told me that they have never been on sale (except for the iguanas back in june). so imo, there must have been a glitch in the system or something. i told the woman, "im not calling you a liar or anything, but i promise you they were $50 yesterday". i even mentioned that it might have been a glitch or something. she did a little more digging and eventually gave me a $60 coupon code ($20 each). i hope this helps someone out there, because $50 roshes are too good to pass up!

roll.gif

LMAO.

Melissa Z.:   We sure do. Unfortunately, I do not see that this price was $50.00, I would not be able to honor this price.

Melissa Z.:   "Me",was there anything else that I can help you with?

Me:   http://i46.tinypic.com/b96c1f.jpg

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Melissa Z.:[/color]   If you call in 1.877.927.2332 we will honor this for you.

*Thanks to the guy who shared the iPhone screenshot.

LMAO.

Melissa Z.:
  We sure do. Unfortunately, I do not see that this price was $50.00, I would not be able to honor this price.

Melissa Z.:
  "Me",was there anything else that I can help you with?

Me:
  http://i46.tinypic.com/b96c1f.jpg

Melissa Z.:  If you call in 1.877.927.2332 we will honor this for you.

Currently trying this

Edit: SUCCESS black sail size 11....50 dollars....will be there monday. NT always coming through. repping everyone in here :lol:

Last edited:
LMAO.

Melissa Z.:   We sure do. Unfortunately, I do not see that this price was $50.00, I would not be able to honor this price.

Melissa Z.:   "Me",was there anything else that I can help you with?

Me:   http://i46.tinypic.com/b96c1f.jpg

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Melissa Z.:[/color]   If you call in 1.877.927.2332 we will honor this for you.

Just called and got 2 pairs for $108. No questions asked. Plus they upgraded my account to VIP status. Wow!

Last edited:
Its worth a call...

I just called and she refunded me $20.01 to bring them back down to $49.99 on my double up on the black/sails. And she upgraded me to next day shipping.

...she also said "Yeh, I have gotten several phone calls about this issue this morning"  
roll.gif

I wish all companies had CS like Zappos 
smokin.gif

Its worth a call...

I just called and she refunded me $20.01 to bring them back down to $49.99 on my double up on the black/sails. And she upgraded me to next day shipping.

...she also said "Yeh, I have gotten several phone calls about this issue this morning" :rofl:

I wish all companies had CS like Zappos :smokin

I did a live chat, and they were really cool. I told them that it was my birthday tomorrow(which it is), and not only did they let me get the Iguanas at $50, but they said they would send me something extra too. No idea what that would be, but I'm guessing a $10 gift certificate or something...

Zappos CS is amazing!!

Did you get for $50? Is there some coupon floating around out there that I don't know about?

I have these 3 CWs already but its definitely worth giving them a call or chat online and they will most likely take care of you. I'm not like most people who needs to triple/quad up on the same shoe...Just me...:tongue:

Did you guys get the discount on a order already placed or are they doing it for new orders as well?

"Kaitlyn R.:   I am so sorry that you feel that way. This is something we are working on because those images are floating around the web. A customer has a coupon for an item, used it, and took a picture of it. We have had many inquiries about this product."

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Kaitlyn R.:[/color]   People are offered coupons for many different things and can use them for what they would like. That is what this customer did and took a picture of it, that is all.

[color= rgb(44, 89, 135)]Kaitlyn R.:[/color]   The shoe was on sale, but no longer is on sale. Our sales are based on various factors such as supply and demand, seasonal merchandise and business forecasts.

"Kaitlyn R.:
  I am so sorry that you feel that way. This is something we are working on because those images are floating around the web. A customer has a coupon for an item, used it, and took a picture of it. We have had many inquiries about this product."

not for nothing you guys are beating this to death, they have no choice but to dead it. especially if you guys are using the same screen shot. 70 dollars is still a steal. not long ago many of you were willing to pay more than 70.

not for nothing you guys are beating this to death, they have no choice but to dead it. especially if you guys are using the same screen shot. 70 dollars is still a steal. not long ago many of you were willing to pay more than 70.
Not complaining. Don't throw me into the pool of people willing to pay more than 70. Hell no.

They told me they can't do it and it was honored for orders already place. wtf....anyone else get denied?

Last edited:
hope they honor this..

want a 3rd blk/sail & then im done..no need for a triple of the reds or a double of the iggys

Last edited:
Safe to say all the calls and chats made Zappos kill the honor discount. lol.

If you guys still want to try here's my email confirmation with no coupon applied.

Back
Top Bottom