ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The CS was very friendly. She found out that I was from the Philippines and told me how she wanted to go to Boracay and all that, then she gave me a discount plus upgraded my account to VIP status. 
nthat.gif

"Kaitlyn R.:   I am so sorry that you feel that way. This is something we are working on because those images are floating around the web. A customer has a coupon for an item, used it, and took a picture of it. We have had many inquiries about this product."
i just dont know what you're doing wrong. everyone i know have been getting the sale price today.. just be calm and cool to them.. dont be a D*&K to them because they are doing you the favor
Did you guys get the discount on a order already placed or are they doing it for new orders as well?
it was on a new order.. 

Not complaining. Don't throw me into the pool of people willing to pay more than 70. Hell no.

did i say you were willing to pay more than 70? NO

im was saying many in general are.

just getting ridiculous with people saying they arent willing to pay 70 now since they saw them for 50.

Not complaining. Don't throw me into the pool of people willing to pay more than 70. Hell no.

did i say you were willing to pay more than 70? NO

im was saying many in general are.

just getting ridiculous with people saying they arent willing to pay 70 now since they saw them for 50.

But we can still all get them for $50. Why not talk to the online chat...send them the pic posted....they set up a coupon...you call they give you $20 off. You are honestly an idiot if you pay full price without trying this. It has worked for almost everyone

Last edited:
-------------------------

Anyone know what Footaction in store return policy is for returns without receipt. Will they accept for store credit or something?

might take store credit if without a receipt, unworn. Say it was a gift and theres nothing you want to exchange it for.

Last edited:
But we can still all get them for $50. Why not talk to the online chat...send them the pic posted....they set up a coupon...you call they give you $20 off. You are honestly an idiot if you pay full price without trying this. It has worked for almost everyone

i definitely agree you should try this. But if every one is using the same screen shot, its definitely a red flag on their end

I called back finally got the sport red for 49.99 and they upgraded me to vip for 1 day shipping. Zappos may be the best company/customer service I dealt with.

I mean they are gonna sell out either way. If you can get them for $50 by all means, but don't wait expecting to get discounted. Trust me they will be sold with the quickness.

so i just tried the "i had it in my cart" plea and it was a no go. they said it was a system error and will not honor it anymore. bummer...at least she asked me how my day was going...until i looked out the window
laugh.gif

yeah black, iguana, sport red all show fsr still. I think only 8.5 is sold out on the iguana from what someone said a few pages back.

So with one day shipping that means they'll be in tomorrow correct? Stupid question I know but since its Friday I was just curious

so now they got 10.5's in all 3? smh, gonna see if i can size swap my orders from yesterday before they ship.

Struck out twice last night trying to get them for $49.99 via online chat. Just called in right now and spoke to the nicest lady. She told me that another person had the same problem about the sale price (assuming it was another NTer) and discounted me right away no questions asked lol. Definitely YMMV though. 

so now they got 10.5's in all 3? smh, gonna see if i can size swap my orders from yesterday before they ship.
Free returns so just send back whatever size you don't want. No need to worry. I think they might start shipping out soon so I don't think you could stop it

Stiked out 3 times, each online and on the phone. I guess it's not meant to be for me to buy below retail. Oh well.

Off topic but is anyone's NT layout different? My webpage layout has a white background?. Maintenance or upgrade?

Back
Top Bottom