ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

LOL. Some of these colorways don't even exist... So no, it probably isn't legit. Also look at the names of the colors they list. Too simple.
ahhh yea i thought it was weird that the color names were different. just wasn't too sure since they had some colorways that did exist and i don't really know all the existing colorways for womens. thanks tho! the search continues...

I called Zappos after no dice online chatting--she price adjusted for me.

Just be pleasant and nice, say please and thank you, and people will be more inclined to help you out.  She did mention they got information about the issues yesterday.

Good times. First pair of Roshes.

Just got off online chat with Zappos. I have a partial refund for the price decrease in the Rosherun wovens and upgraded to VIP. :nthat:

Last edited:
Third time is the charm! Instead of having to pay 226.80 for 3 pairs I'm now only paying 160.00!! The CS rep said that they have received a memo regarding the shoes and will be honoring the price adjustment for the people that call in. I told her that I had some friends tell me about the adjustment and she said well you must have " A LOT" of friends bc they've been receiving tons of calls over this. Keep in trying if it hasn't worked out yet for you.

What if you already placed an order and wanted to double up?

Will they put a discount on the second order?

i'm still kinda mad i paid reseller prices and shipping on ebay last night instead of waiting a few hours to get these on zappos. spent an extra 50.. oh well right? can't return them on ebay.

Copped my 3rd pair of iguanas and a pair of sails for my sis. Zappos customer service is AAA+++!!!! Price adjustment, FREE next day shipping and VIP status (like most people). It can't get any better than this Extremely nice and helpful customer reps. Will be back on their website often!

Third time is the charm! Instead of having to pay 226.80 for 3 pairs I'm now only paying 160.00!! The CS rep said that they have received a memo regarding the shoes and will be honoring the price adjustment for the people that call in. I told her that I had some friends tell me about the adjustment and she said well you must have " A LOT" of friends bc they've been receiving tons of calls over this. Keep in trying if it hasn't worked out yet for you.
This.

I talked online, that works as well. She told me it was a one time thing/person...Don't think it'd work again if I tried buying them the second time around.

The price adjustment works in what way...calling after you put the order in or doing it before you order?

[h3]So i got my black wovens for retail plus shipping. Tried them on and they are a little snug. Thinking if i should get the OG black sails and return wovens. Wovens harder to come by than black sails? 
tongue.gif
[/h3]

[h3]So i got my black wovens for retail plus shipping. Tried them on and they are a little snug. Thinking if i should get the OG black sails and return wovens. Wovens harder to come by than black sails? 
tongue.gif
[/h3]
Black sails > wovens any day my friend.

[h3]So i got my black wovens for retail plus shipping. Tried them on and they are a little snug. Thinking if i should get the OG black sails and return wovens. Wovens harder to come by than black sails? :tongue: [/h3]

the wovens are wack honestly. Get the Black sails. OG mesh >

AHHHHH missed my 10 again on Zappos. Not having any luck with these shoes. I don't even mind the $70, just give me my 10 in the black/sails!!!

i'm still kinda mad i paid reseller prices and shipping on ebay last night instead of waiting a few hours to get these on zappos. spent an extra 50.. oh well right? can't return them on ebay.

Ouch. Sorry to hear, but that's the way the game is now. Always unexpected.

Was randomly looking at purchased Roshes on the bay (sold items). Forgot when FA re-release/restock info was dropped here, but SMH People paying reseller prices within the last month

People are thirsty without any assistance or knowledge of where to cop for retail and yesterday's 'glitch' price availability (past, now and future regarding the OG 3). Wish we could make all of them aware (those ACTUALLY TRYING to cop a pair or 2 for themselves or their fam/friends).

Back
Top Bottom