ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i tried just now and they said they arent honoring that price anymore
Try with a different rep. Online chat if you've tried phone earlier and vice versa.

Just say something along the lines of, "I've been told by many friends that a price adjustment was able to be honored because it was within 24 hours." GL!

And co-sign to the customer service, where else would they wish this?

Alisha M.: I hope you get some soon!

:evil:..

lol same rep i chatted with...copied & pasted the convo so i can call later & get them for $50

I just called as well and got a $14 credit + VIP upgrade. I saw a post earlier and wondering if it's true that Sirens are restocking at Zappos?!

sorry for taking a detour away from the Zappos talk...

but can anyone tell me if FootActions or Sheihks still have Roshes on deck? been a while since i been to the mall and i'm trying to see if i should send a friend to go cop in person since she wants to try em on first...

Thanks.

I'm in SoCal, if that matters. she'll be in the LA area...

but can anyone tell me if FootActions or Sheihks still have Roshes on deck? been a while since i been to the mall and i'm trying to see if i should send a friend to go cop in person since she wants to try em on first...

Thanks.

Just give your closest FAs a call and ask.

Thanks.

I would just call the store tbh. I saw all the OGs at my Sheihks at the Montclair Plaza mall last sunday

Funny story, many of years ago I thought Zappos sold lighters, then I found out it's Zippo.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Good looks on the zappos steal fam. After 2 different reps i also just got in on te 49.99. So def keep trying and complaining!!

Zappos Cust service is legit though. I asked the rep that helped me where i could go to give feedback directly for her and i went ahead and did that for her since she was so nice and did me a solid on my pairs.

Last but not least, much love to all the people on this thread helping each other out. This is how it should be. Not like a lot of the threads for J's where dudes be bragging about how they got their pairs but not sharing any insight. Thanks ya'll

called in and the customer service rep was the nicest one i've ever had. upgraded me to VIP. gave me a price adjustment back on my order i placed before. and then honored the price when i bought an additional 3 pairs. thank you zappos! wished every store was like yours. had a pleasant conversation with the cs about the comfort of the shoes too. shes was great!

Thanks.

Might want to check out puente hills I think someone posted they spotted some out there last week. I know a lot of others have been ordering through footaction as well.

called in and the customer service rep was the nicest one i've ever had. upgraded me to VIP. gave me a price adjustment back on my order i placed before. and then honored the price when i bought an additional 3 pairs. thank you zappos! wished every store was like yours. had a pleasant conversation with the cs about the comfort of the shoes too. shes was great!
Lucked out. I tried three times on phone, three on chat.

just talked to a rep... keep trying, just be nice and it will pay off :D

"The sale price listed yesterday was a system error. As a courtesy, we will honor the sale price."

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom