ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Whoever it was earlier wanting a size 10 in the black sails (this threads moving way too fast to keep up), Zappos is restocking sporadically. Literally 1 minute it's there then sold out then there again... Just keep on checking youll get your pair. I was able to add it to the cart and go to the checkout screen before I cancelled the order (checking to see if its available). So they're there. Hope that helps man.

Last edited:
Zappos ships 95% of items from Kentucky, literally 5 Mins from the UPS hub. The rest of the 5% comes from Amazon warehouses all over the country since amazon owns Zappos. Headquarters is in Henderson Nv.

I'm glad to hear some people with voices of reason chiming in.  I started a chat with a Zappos rep to specifically thank them for their service, and to apologize on behalf of people that were just blatantly trying to take advantage of their outstanding service.  A few more of these onslaughts and they may start imposing some restrictions, and then these same people will just complain about how Zappos' CS used to be better.

6 pairs...unreal.

smh at the dude who bought 6 pairs to "ice". I have 5 pairs of different colors- as of now - that I rotate daily to work out in & for casual wear and I can see them last for 5+ years. heck, the mangos I got in today I immediately put them on and worked out in it an hour later. These aren't Js, they don't have a rich background/history which makes them valuable to ice, and they aren't definitely limited to production. The hype is now unreal and distasteful to what the shoe was before this restock wave. Just buy what you need and ****** wear them. 

Last edited:
hey bro i'm looking to get into that field. I have 1+ yrs experience in the marketing field but for some reason it's hard to get into sports marketing. any tips? thanks in advance!
It's all about who you know. The sports industry in general is super super hard to get into but its a somewhat small closed off community. Once your in, you'll have exponentially more opportunities than others. 

Where are you located? PM me and we can discuss further.

What difference does it make that the 6 pairs I bought are the same CW?  I don't like any of the other CWs.  I've been wearing these since early last summer and already burned through 3 pairs.  It's literally the only sneaker I wear.  It's OK to post and talk about collections of 20 or 30+ but just because I buy a fraction of that amount, in my size (which has been exceptionally hard to find) - to wear - some people are get pissy?  Hilarious and ridiculous.

I joined NT solely to contribute to this thread, and all of my prior posts reflect that - done my best to contribute helpful info, and copped a few pairs off of great members for retail price.  Hopefully that spirit is the rule and not the exception here.  

I don't know if this is real, but they have a size 10 in the Black/Sails on Zappos. Was able to order, I hope they don't get cancelled. Fingers Crossed

Because they're my favorite shoe in the whole world.  And it's not easy being a sz 13.

I see nothing wrong with 6. I currently have 5 black, 3 iggy, 3 reds, and various wovens and would cop more in the future. These start to look ehhh after 6 months. I rock two in the rotation right now, and plan on adding a new pair every 6 months. It's cheap, and I plan on wearing these for years to come. I didn't like the feeling of only having 1 pair when they first came out, only to struggle for another pair. Once they restocked at FA, I went ham. I won't be without anymore.

Just posting to continue the Zappos customer service compliments. Might possibly be the best customer service I've received in my life from any company. Lady was bubbly, friendly, and very informative. Let me know the quantity of my size in the warehouse to assure me my order would be filled and even brought up the price credit for the $49.99 price point herself while asking if I was interested in buying the black sail since I purchased the other two colors. I was actually on the phone with this lady smiling. Had this been a restaurant waitress I would've left a $50 tip! Bravo Zappos, bravo indeed!

Last edited:
how do the woven roshes feel compared to the og ones, I'm thinking of buying the all black cw for work cuz I walk a lot

Hi everybody!

Haven't checked the thread in exactly 1 day and 5 hours.......

I don't suppose anythings happened in the roshe world since then, right?

roll.gif

So I called zappos literally 6 times and they turned me down every time for a partial refund and they apparently keep track of how many times I've called and take notes on the conversation, and on the sixth time I was referred to the supervisor and he was basically clowning on me for calling so many times
tired.gif

how do the woven roshes feel compared to the og ones, I'm thinking of buying the all black cw for work cuz I walk a lot

The wovens are not as comfortable. If you have wide feet, you will feel pressure in your feet and it will hurt. You could take out the insoles and wear them like that. I do that for my florals.

So I called zappos literally 6 times and they turned me down every time for a partial refund and they apparently keep track of how many times I've called and take notes on the conversation, and on the sixth time I was referred to the supervisor and he was basically clowning on me for calling so many times |I

LMAO! should show you guys that you should STOP CALLING

zappos have been too nice already. they have great customer service but this is too much.. stop it guys. dont bother them. they are helping by restocking them for retail already!

Back
Top Bottom