ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The wovens are not as comfortable. If you have wide feet, you will feel pressure in your feet and it will hurt. You could take out the insoles and wear them like that. I do that for my florals.

I got the black ones and sort if regret it. Not as comfortable and the back of the shoe scraped the back of my archilles really bad.

So I called zappos literally 6 times and they turned me down every time for a partial refund and they apparently keep track of how many times I've called and take notes on the conversation, and on the sixth time I was referred to the supervisor and he was basically clowning on me for calling so many times
tired.gif

how do the woven roshes feel compared to the og ones, I'm thinking of buying the all black cw for work cuz I walk a lot

If you have wide feet don't even think about getting the wovens. I normally wear a size 11 but I half a sized down on the og mesh so I thot for the wovens I would go back to size 11. Big mistake, I had to force my feet in lol. So I returned them. I had the atomic teals and they were such a nice color

Last edited:
So I called zappos literally 6 times and they turned me down every time for a partial refund and they apparently keep track of how many times I've called and take notes on the conversation, and on the sixth time I was referred to the supervisor and he was basically clowning on me for calling so many times |I

SHM, you just joined today and you're trying to take advantage of their mistake that they already fixed. They're a great company don't walk all over them. You're SOL with the 49.99 sale, suck it up and pay retail.

i called 6 times to get my 6 iguanas for $50. they told me $70 so i didnt even get 1!!

lmao thats balling on a budget!

So I called zappos literally 6 times and they turned me down every time for a partial refund and they apparently keep track of how many times I've called and take notes on the conversation, and on the sixth time I was referred to the supervisor and he was basically clowning on me for calling so many times
tired.gif
Do you hear yourself right now?

Try that at an actual store and see what happens.

This is the kind of customer that makes retailers hate their job.

^^^ nice mangos my man. For those who dislike the wovens, why? I personally love them and feel they are better suited for a classier look. Made me retire the dress shoes, thank the lord.

wrong day to wear my roshe..Went out to eat at world curry here in sd and thinking that it wasn't going to rain and then boom,it started raining.shoes soakin ;/

but anyways.heres what I ate tonight..chicken tikka masala curry with brown rice

Last edited:
that's what I'm saying....$20 dollar is not that much especially if you have a job and making bank by reselling the roshes lol

and $20 is not that much if you rock your shoes all the time and your comfortable wearing it and it last.

I had just been waiting for Zappos to restock for the free 1 day shipping. The extra $20 off was just icing on the cake. I still would have copped regardless of the discount.

wrong day to wear my roshe..Went out to eat at world curry here in sd and thinking that it wasn't going to rain and then boom,it started raining.shoes soakin ;/
but anyways.heres what I ate tonight..chicken tikka masala curry with brown rice

I'd have the squirts all night if I ate that.

It seems like people wouldn't care so much about getting the discount if it wasn't for the fact that whether you get it or not is clearly completely dependent on what customer service rep you get, and so many people just on this board have gotten it. It's the whole "why do they get special treatment and I don't" thing.

What difference does it make that the 6 pairs I bought are the same CW?  I don't like any of the other CWs.  I've been wearing these since early last summer and already burned through 3 pairs.  It's literally the only sneaker I wear.  It's OK to post and talk about collections of 20 or 30+ but just because I buy a fraction of that amount, in my size (which has been exceptionally hard to find) - to wear - some people are get pissy?  Hilarious and ridiculous.

I joined NT solely to contribute to this thread, and all of my prior posts reflect that - done my best to contribute helpful info, and copped a few pairs off of great members for retail price.  Hopefully that spirit is the rule and not the exception here.  
Size 13 is hard too find? Dude we have it EASY compared to the guys that wear 9.5.

It seems like people wouldn't care so much about getting the discount if it wasn't for the fact that whether you get it or not is clearly completely dependent on what customer service rep you get, and so many people just on this board have gotten it. It's the whole "why do they get special treatment and I don't" thing.
Makes sense closer to the time when they changed the price back and you missed it by minutes or hours. Maybe worth calling 1 or 2 times at that point to try to get it honored. But now its been over a day and here's probably been a company wide memo telling reps to deny the price change. Give it up people. You missed the boat. Either suck it up and buy for retail or move on, stop harassing Zappos. 
mean.gif

First come first serve. Deal with it. I bought my Sport Reds for $54.00 after tax. But I bought them at like 4:00PM yesterday when the price was still $49.99 and none of this bs phone calling. If you weren't able to cop under retail, THEN BUY RETAIL. Your fault you missed the sale. Always complaining about resellers, now complaining about paying retail. It's stupid really.

Back
Top Bottom