ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are the roshes less wide than the free runs 2?

My true shoe size is a size 7 but I usually go half a size up since my feet are kinda wide.

Tried on a pair of 7.5's and they fit great except for two issues.

1. there's a half an inch left in the toe box area (not too big of a deal)

2. My big toe and little toe stick out a little fit on the side so that you can kinda see them when I'm wearing the shoes.

Will the roshes widen out over time with repeated wearings? It's hard to find a size 7 around here
I know people who go up half a size, due to their wide feet and said they perfect. If the big/little toe show doesn't bother you as much, you should be solid. 

Also, I wear 9.5's and I have like a pinky-width room left, which I actually prefer, (since I wear the dri-fit socks with these shoes) makes the comfort superb and greatly appreciated. Not so sure about widening if worn many times, but the insoles to get "broken" in. Hope that somewhat works out for you. Try changing your worn insoles with your new pairs if you have any. Best of luck!

Same here with the extra toe space. Normally I wear a 9.5 but you can catch me wearing a 10-10.5 in Roshes. Toes are visible for most of us, which is not pleasing to some so then end up returning or not even bothering with the roshes. the OGs will probably widen just a little but not the wovens. Good luck!
The visible toe thing is the reason i can't rock the Roshes.  I  love the simplistic design of them and they do feel as comfy as can be, but for me, my wide feets just dont look right at all in them.  For my wide foot brothers out there, try the nike powerlines they a better fit for us and just as comfy imo

Just ordered some Squadron Blues off ebay for Retail + S&H...Seller is RLEELINK auction item number is 140933600614. I know you can't post live links in here so please let me know if I violated any rules, props please 
laugh.gif
...I'm trying here fellas. 

I am trying to be a team member as I have been into Roshe's since June of last year. I will submit my application this weekend.
This seller restocked and has a FSR available! Let's go

thanks for all the input! was planning on order mangos and sirens off frugirls, guess I"ll be passing on those two.

The roshe's are definitely comfortable but it looks like I'll have to search for another shoe.

OH HELL YES. lol I don't speak to my dad much, but he just texted me he copped me sz 11.5 Mango's for my birthday from kixclusive. I think I'm getting them next week.

pics when i get 'em

Last edited:
noooooooooooo RLEELINK is out of 9's! thanks for the heads up though. Will continue to keep an eye out. Will these also be hitting zappos down the line like every other one?

As a side note. Shout out to team roshe member @dustybruh!! sorry this is a bit late bro, but wanted to say thanks. He helped me cop a pair of mangoes, just paid a little convenience fee and shoes were at my doorstep no problem. 100000% legit and nice dude. Team roshe is lucky to have guys like u on board. This is what the community SHOULD be like. Thanks again bro!:smokin

So if this guy completely cleaned out all the squadron blues and is selling them for retail, is he doing it to get like $1000 in winner's circle money? what's goin on here

So if this guy completely cleaned out all the squadron blues and is selling them for retail, is he doing it to get like $1000 in winner's circle money? what's goin on here

well at least its retail price, and hes not jacking up the prices. hes making little to no profit. unless he bought them at a discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom