ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Them joints looking dope.

Also, FootAction employee said that they will be getting more CW soon. I'm guessing, the spring CW. Stay up guys.8)

Last edited:
well at least its retail price, and hes not jacking up the prices. hes making little to no profit. unless he bought them at a discounted price.

The guy runs a retail store. I'm sure he's fully stocked. Spoke to the lady she's real cool. I was able to get 2 pairs of squads for under retail.

none of the spring colorways hit the east coast or at least not in florida. we seem to get the shipment about a week after the west coast people :frown:

Them joints looking dope.

Also, FootAction employee said that they will be getting more CW soon. I'm guessing, the spring CW. Stay up guys.8)

My friend who works at FA told me they're getting the teal Tonals for sure. She wasn't sure about the new spring CWs and said that the Crimson colorway was a quick strike from an e-mail they received last week. That's why we never heard of it before.

Congratulations to all the fellow roshe-heads that are finding the pairs that they want!  I was fortunate enough to find the crimson's, but I still can't find any spots in Los Angeles that have the black sail-like Roshe's.  Where are the other members finding them?  Been calling around and nothing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  PM me if you'd like. 

TIA.

copped from ebay guy at retail + 10 shipping. no bigs. legit. i gotta stop with the roshes though, don't want it to be like a pokemon/jordan epidemic

Sorry very busy work day today but if any of you need the OG color ways PM me. I'll give you info where they are at retail. Just don't want resellers trying to pick up on this

I wonder why only FA got the Total Crimsons and if they'll be the only store that ends up getting them. I have my 2 pairs but hopefully those who don't have them will be able to get them easily.

I missed that size 10 for the Squadron blues by about 20 mins! Oh well, I'm sure they'll pop up soon enough

i have an idea of putting some black swoosh and paint the soles of totalcrimson black just to represent the SF Giants !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom