ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks to the people here who called/texted me about the squadron blues. I have no service here in big bear. But  I copped a size 9 and mistakenly ordered a size 13 last night. So if ur lookin for a size 13 squadrons,holla at me. 
I called you a couple times and txt'd you. Cant have you miss out on this! haha. I should have just commented on your Big Bear IG post. Next time, next time...

Glad you got what you were looking for tho broshe!

a lurker/reseller cleared rleelink's squadron blue roshe run stock :smh: feel bad for people that need bigger sizes, there was a bunch of size 11.5 and up at 4:00

would you like to share this info? i'll suck your dck

lol

:lol:

picked up total crimson in houston. footaction didn't have em out for display but the guy went in the back and got a purr. not sure if i'll keep though, already have 5 roshes and these are loud

Being as Squadrons are popping up in a few places, I'm going to assume NDC will have them and other Spring cw's on the 20th because that was the date floating around a month or 2 ago. I think I might take a ride up to Nike here in Vegas and see if they know anything.

let me know I'm stuck at work and I'm out in vegas also if you still want the crimsons FA has them still at the boulevard mall

Yea if I get any info ill post it. I actually went to blvd mall yesterday and picked up a pair because they only had 1 pair @ meadows mall. Needed to double up, :lol:.

I can refresh this page every minute and there will be multiple posts up. This thread has doubled in activity in the past 3 months alone... 

Yea if I get any info ill post it. I actually went to blvd mall yesterday and picked up a pair because they only had 1 pair @ meadows mall. Needed to double up,
laugh.gif
hahah yeah I ended up double then trippling up on the squadron blues 2 yesterday and 1 this morning can't wait to get them in hahah loves these shoes to much.

I need to set up a community of my own for the people here in socal valley area. Seems to me that the only way on getting these pairs are through connections.

For my NJ people. I just talked to the finishline and footlocker at Menlo and neither expected to get any shipments of roshes any time soon.

Welcome to NT and the Roshe Community!!! Read the FIRST post of this thread on page 1 to get somewhat caught up and try to read the last 50 pages
laugh.gif
Thank you, I have already read the 1st page since I mix it up and frequent the @TeamRoshe twitter page. But I will def read the others.
happy.gif

I need to set up a community of my own for the people here in socal valley area. Seems to me that the only way on getting these pairs are through connections.

i was just thinking the same. i am near santa monica. 323 213 424 310 818. any one close pm me if you want. you might help me, or i might help you. my sz 9 in squadrons and crimsons wont be that easy. i know a couple spots. problem is i cant always be there

This is why for the idiot that posted the link and sellers name he should stay quiet and just say 'if you wanna know where to get them for retail please pm me". But he wanted the reps. Shaking my head.

Back
Top Bottom