ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My god

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-...4774086?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item23292e9546

$211.15 for the black/mint FB's with 2 days left

mean.gif

New to Niketalk, but new about it a while, just never got the chance to create an account. But i do have an *************.

On to the Roshes:

I have been an active fan since the beginning when i bought my original Black sails, Sport Reds, and Calpysos from WestNYC.

I recently purchased the re-release of the original colorways, and i have to say the comfort level is can't compare to the original batch. They are still comfortable, but i am kind of disappointed that the comfort is not the same as the original release. But it is still great for $70 price tag.

Hey guys, long time lurker & first time poster.

Just wanted to give out some help as my first post.

For the SoCal heads, Footaction @ Lakewood mall just got their FSR shipment of the Gamma Greys. Unfortunately, nothing on the squadron blues or tarp greens. Go visit Elisa at Footaction and keep her busy! :smile: hopefully this helps anyone out.

I went to see her! Shes a cutie, but theres no squadron bluesssss

You can't see it from here, but he had the audacity to say "Sorry broshe size 9s are all sold but getting more in Friday ..#team Roshe"

Using the hashtag from a pure reselling standpoint.  That makes me sad.

You can't see it from here, but he had the audacity to say "Sorry broshe size 9s are all sold but getting more in Friday ..#team Roshe"

Using the hashtag from a pure reselling standpoint.  That makes me sad.

everytime i see a post like that i just wanna comment and hopefully reseller wont benefit, like what i said in the last post right there in facebook.

Are there any Roshe's in size 16? My boy said he saw them at a NT in NY. I've only seen up to size 15 online. 
holy moly..size 16?!? you know what they say about ppl with big feet!!?

lol jk...just trying to keep it light in here

I too have only seen up to a size 15.

everytime i see a post like that i just wanna comment and hopefully reseller wont benefit, like what i said in the last post right there in facebook.
Yeah.  With this and SJ Shop and Trade, I pretty much just "help" everybody else.

I mean, I get it if you're going to resell a pair of shoes that turned out to be the wrong size and then take the highest bidder.  But to buy that amount and sell it for whatever he's selling it for (he was bragging about "coming up" on eBay), it's just... I can't even put it to unoffensive diction.

Not to mention he's trolling his trolls.

Hello Y'all long time lurker. Just finally made a account.

This guy perez is killin it for all of us in the south bay area.

I mean the reason i got into roshes and im sure everyone else is that they are cheap, nice, comfortable kicks. And were easy to get.

I never would of thought this reselling ish would happen to a pair of running shoes. 

Hello Y'all long time lurker. Just finally made a account.

This guy perez is killin it for all of us in the south bay area.

I mean the reason i got into roshes and im sure everyone else is that they are cheap, nice, comfortable kicks. And were easy to get.

I never would of thought this reselling ish would happen to a pair of running shoes. 
Welcome.

Just read the first page, and if you have any general questions that you might be "too lazy to look back" for, forward them to the Team Roshe account or @TeamRoshe on Twitter or Facebook.

Be chill, and you'll fit right in. :smile:

Hot and ready, hand delivered! Sitting at 5 pairs, the amount of roshes will only increase and my closet will need to get bigger.

Just bought the black/gamma grey from FNL

really hoping that the "mango v2" releases soon 

Welcome.

Just read the first page, and if you have any general questions that you might be "too lazy to look back" for, forward them to the Team Roshe account or @TeamRoshe on Twitter or Facebook.

Be chill, and you'll fit right in. :smile:
Thanks for spreading the word!

Yes it's unfortunate that resellers are cleaning out stores so try to team up with some local Broshes and I'm sure everyone would be able to get their pairs. Let's also try to inform others on where to buy Roshes for retail. No one wants to see someone spend $100+ when you can simply stock locate.

Of course fnl outta 10s. Called Niketown Boston to see if they had any info on squadron blues (since I copped calypsos last year there with no problems) and no F's were given. First girl didn't know what I was talking about, dude I was transferred to just kept repeating "we don't know what's coming out" quickly over me while I was talking. Eventually he told me to follow nt Boston's twitter and they would know.....
I have little faith. It's early though. Not sweating it yet.
LOL, I tweeted them and they either told me to follow @nikestore or that they have no information on any new releases.

Back
Top Bottom