ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well since the rules are to "help" rather than resell, I'm def for that cause. (HOPES TO GET REP BOOSTS)

Anyways, DMV people (and others), I went to PG mall and these stores have the roshes:

Sports Zone:

-Atomic Teals

-Iguana/Volt

-Squadrons

DTLR:

-Iguana/Volt

-Squadrons

FootAction:

-Black Sails , both OG and V2

Well since the rules are to "help" rather than resell, I'm def for that cause. (HOPES TO GET REP BOOSTS)
Anyways, DMV people (and others), I went to PG mall and these stores have the roshes:

Sports Zone:
-Atomic Teals
-Iguana/Volt
-Squadrons

DTLR:
-Iguana/Volt
-Squadrons

FootAction:

East Coast looking lovely right now!

Sports Zone:

-Atomic Teals

-Iguana/Volt

-Squadrons

DTLR:

-Iguana/Volt

-Squadrons

FootAction:

two places have squads? has SoCal gotten anything broshes?

Sports Zone:
-Atomic Teals
-Iguana/Volt
-Squadrons

DTLR:
-Iguana/Volt
-Squadrons

FootAction:

Walking distance

Last edited:

Sports Zone:

-Atomic Teals

-Iguana/Volt

-Squadrons

DTLR:

-Iguana/Volt

-Squadrons

FootAction:

Damn!! East Coast has both Squadrons and V2. That's crazy, haven't seen them here at the West Coast well at least around where I live. 

Now even Sneakerhead is taking advantage. They had the split packs for reg price $69 yesterday. Today they are $109. Nike should pull the accounts for doing this but they don't help the situation by not making enough

I finally got these roshes in after asking a friend stationed in s. korea to help look out. I plan on applying for TR when I finally qualify, but I dont want to post fakes...

Can I get a legit check from anyone here?

Thanks

2jeaazk.jpg

15i6bf6.jpg

2uihg0p.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got these roshes in after asking a friend stationed in s. korea to help look out. I plan on applying for TR when I finally qualify, but I dont want to post fakes...

Can I get a legit check from anyone here?

Thanks
a3ae8ef8_IMG_7754.jpeg
e6e55216_IMG_7755.jpeg
487e219a_IMG_7756.jpeg
something looks a little off..the cybers grey looks too light to me, and are those on the right supposed to be squadrons? the sole is too light..

something looks a little off..the cybers grey looks too light to me, and are those on the right supposed to be squadrons? the sole is too light..
the ones on the right are the Asia exclusive, they look legit to me. got mine confirmed and mine looks exactly like yours. not sure about the left ones, but if you got them from the same seller, pretty sure they're legit as well

Next time, hit the upload photo button two buttons to the left of the attachment button.  To see your photos, I had to download them when I didn't want to...

They look legit.  It passes the box, swoosh, and pulltab check so I'd say you're good.  As for that last picture, that yellow tag is done by the retailer and not Nike, so that's not a very important image.

Last edited:
the ones on the right are the Asia exclusive, they look legit to me. got mine confirmed and mine looks exactly like yours. not sure about the left ones, but if you got them from the same seller, pretty sure they're legit as well
Thanks!!! the left ones are from the same shop so here's to hoping that it's as legit as the mints

Next time, hit the upload photo button two buttons to the left of the attachment button.  To see your photos, I had to download them when I didn't want to...

They look legit.  It passes the box, swoosh, and pulltab check so I'd say you're good.  As for that last picture, that yellow tag is done by the retailer and not Nike, so that's not a very important image.
Thanks! wasn't sure how to upload on here...its been a while

I got the Black/Gamma grey pair this morning from FNL. Was too late on the Squadron Blue. I personally like the Black/Gamma Grey pair better. I'm going to hit up my local FNL tonight to see if they got any Squadron Blue.

My bad, didn't know about the asia exclusive release. 
Yeah both of those and the gray Roshes with white swoosh and purple sole are all exclusive to Korea.  Sometimes they're referred to as the "White Swoosh Pack."

Great colorways, but everyone says the mesh is very constricting and therefore not as comfortable as the OG pairs of Roshes.  Main reason why I don't own a pair.

Back
Top Bottom