ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These are sweet debating on getting them

xxxxx: I'm sorry but here is our update:

"This Rosherun style (580573-063), which bears a resemblance to the Air Yeezy 2, was not a launch style. It hit Nike.com earlier today and is already sold out. We don’t have any restock info."

:/

"This Rosherun style (580573-063), which bears a resemblance to the Air Yeezy 2, was not a launch style. It hit Nike.com earlier today and is already sold out. We don’t have any restock info."

damn.

if anyone can hook me up with a 9 i'd be grateful

damn.

who said this?

damn.

Hype kills. I bet if Nike released some Benassi Solarsofts in the same CW, they'd sell out too.

Got my order of new laces today! Decided to swap out the laces out of all my OG's. Still thinking about what to do with the teal wovens though....

congrats at joining niketalk at 8:30am this morning to post in here about your "Yeezy" Roshe's. yeezy roshes do not exist, you have a better chance asking tinkerbell if you and peterpan can go to bermuda to hoola hoop....

seriously i do not know where you can order the MINT roshes
sorry this is like my first post :tongue:

Haven't been a big fan of the squadrons but you guys on feet pics have been swaying me a bit...

I'm a big footy fan, and as a staunch Arsenal supporter/Gooner, these will at the very least match our 2011-2012 125th Anniv Change kit PERFECTLY...

You just sold me with this!

Why do people hate new users so much? We were all new users at some point who may have asked a dumb question here and there. If y'all trying to hate on em just to be funny, ****. People have incorrectly called the mints "yeezy's" for a month now...why does it bother y'all so much? Members of TeamRoshe have referred to them as such, so get over it and ignore it.

As for dude shipping to Greece, you might want to hit up some local shops or shiekh's. zappos may or may not get em...there's no real concrete info at this point. Good luck with that!
Thank's for the support :smile: ... Trying to figure out how everything works. This is really... new to me !

congrats at joining niketalk at 8:30am this morning to post in here about your "Yeezy" Roshe's. yeezy roshes do not exist, you have a better chance asking tinkerbell if you and peterpan can go to bermuda to hoola hoop....

seriously i do not know where you can order the MINT roshes
Then i will be better off looking for Neverland

Back
Top Bottom