ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my order of new laces today! Decided to swap out the laces out of all my OG's. Still thinking about what to do with the teal wovens though....
Do you man, but I think those cybers and sport reds look worse with those laces. Sport reds have a sail sole, and those laces are white. The laces on the cybers just completely throws it off for me. Iguanas are somewhat decent. You need to get some shorter laces bc those appear to be 54".

Do you man, but I think those cybers and sport reds look worse with those laces. Sport reds have a sail sole, and those laces are white. The laces on the cybers just completely throws it off for me. Iguanas are somewhat decent. You need to get some shorter laces bc those appear to be 54".
Yeah I hear you, to each their own. I just like the "pop" of each one, especially the cybers. Their actually 36" believe it or not, although they do look long.

This Rosherun style (580573-063), which bears a resemblance to the Air Yeezy 2

Nike says it themselves..

Last edited:
Tried to find squadrons today but couldnt find anything. Guy at footaction made me wait an hour and then tell me he didn't have. -_____-

Info on these?

Got my order of new laces today! Decided to swap out the laces out of all my OG's. Still thinking about what to do with the teal wovens though....

Nice swaps. I put stone/volt split laces on my cybers too.:smokin

I'm surprised noone has swapped or posted pink laces into the mints yet.

Nice swaps. I put stone/volt split laces on my cybers too.:smokin

I'm surprised noone has swapped or posted pink laces into the mints yet.

I just ordered hot pink ones just now and they and the mints should arrive at the same time. Will post pictures once I get them done.

:lol:

I was wondering for a second. Figured I'd just help before someone goes in. LOL

Give Oneness a call. They might still have some sizes left. 

:lol: I forget that there's dudes on here just waiting for someone to mess up. :smh:

Never heard of Oneness before but, I just checked out the site and it says not for online purchase. I'll give them a call though. Thanks!

Well, I enjoyed my run with the Roshe while it lasted, all less than a week of it... Great shoe, I'll enjoy my only pair... I'm not gonna jump through hoops and pay more than retail for them.

iggys>sport reds>cybers

iggys are probably the only ones id rock out of the bunch. sport reds would be better with some off white/cream laces. cybers are a bit much imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom