ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

hahaha ****! i got so excited when i saw the mangos on nike HAHAHA fooled me....
roll.gif

The squadrons would look so much better if the swoosh was the same color as the ones on NDCs old image that they currently have online.  Actually, I think a medium grey or dark grey swoosh would set it off perfectly.  Regardless, I still love my pair that arrived at my doorstep today!

Ugh I don't need these right now!! Haha after the mints, laces, and the TR shirt, I should really start saving up for them crimsons. Gonna wait til FNL re ups on the squads, cause I got a $10 coupon.

Ugh I don't need these right now!! Haha after the mints, laces, and the TR shirt, I should really start saving up for them crimsons. Gonna wait til FNL re ups on the squads, cause I got a $10 coupon.
Roshes were excluded from coupons... You can use WC rewards though.

Last edited:
Excluded from any coupons/discounts.  Only rewards card.

The squadrons would look so much better if the swoosh was the same color as the ones on NDCs old image that they currently have online.  Actually, I think a medium grey or dark grey swoosh would set it off perfectly.  Regardless, I still love my pair that arrived at my doorstep today!

I was thinking the same thing. Might customize one of my pairs

EDIT: Will customize one of my pairs

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was just doing some spring cleaning and I came across my very first pair of OG Iguanas that I ordered a size too big. They're size 12. I don't need them. I'm not going to sell them, so I figured I might as well just give them away. Anybody want them? Pm me.
4 posts in and you've already demonstrated that you're a good person. Glad to have people like you on here.

have the squadrons been selling quick cause people actually like them, or cause of resellers? i just copped off NDC, but couldn't find any locally.

Repped, appreciate the help.  Didn't mean to lurk, but I haven't been keeping up with the thread.  Gonna check downtown mall in SF tomorrow, I'll let you guys know if I come across anything.  Btw, anyone have any NDC codes?
nerd.gif

I have been looking for the damn mints since release. Had them in my cart during the drop
But I lost them during checkout. Did it fast too. Oh well. We will see if they drop more soon. :/

Does anyone know if the black/mint's are going to be up on any websites?
I have been looking for the damn mints since release. Had them in my cart during the drop
But I lost them during checkout. Did it fast too. Oh well. We will see if they drop more soon. :/
wishful thinking on my part, but they definitely have to drop everywhere else.  if not the retail stores, at least boutiques with nsw accounts.  sheikh and ndc can't be the only place that has them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom