ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have been looking for the damn mints since release. Had them in my cart during the drop
But I lost them during checkout. Did it fast too. Oh well. We will see if they drop more soon. :/

what the, i thought NDC keeps ur shoes in cart for at least an hour?

ID roshes.

I was on the fence with the squadrons, but again I'm sure I 'll love them in person once they come in. Thank you Ohmyyikes for deciding for me. haha!!! 

I was thinking the same thing. Might customize one of my pairs

EDIT: Will customize one of my pairs
Not a bad idea.  I think I'll pick up another pair Squadrons to customize the swoosh on that one.  The white swoosh is a little out of place.  The 6 OGs were perfect because the swoosh wasn't the focal point of the shoe.  It was subtle and more of an accent color.

Not sure if my Gamma's or FB's were delivered today. Pics when I get to the casa! 
Thread is still movin madd fast 
sick.gif

Looks like FNL split my order into 2 shipments, only the Gamma Grey's were delivered today.

You TRo members were not lying about the OG mesh produced pairs.

They'r even more comfortable than the newer releases (e.g the split pack)

It's like walking on gummy bears. 
tongue.gif

The difference in mesh is night and day!

Last edited:
Not a bad idea.  I think I'll pick up another pair Squadrons to customize the swoosh on that one.  The white swoosh is a little out of place.  The 6 OGs were perfect because the swoosh wasn't the focal point of the shoe.  It was subtle and more of an accent color.
Yes sir!

The swoosh on the gamma's is the main reason why I didn't cop and why the black sail's still remain my favorite pair of Roshe's thus far. 

EDIT: ^^ Those pics of gamma's by growingupny just turned me on, damn! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was just doing some spring cleaning and I came across my very first pair of OG Iguanas that I ordered a size too big. They're size 12. I don't need them. I'm not going to sell them, so I figured I might as well just give them away. Anybody want them? Pm me.
That's an awesome thing to do bro. too big for me though. Welcome to NT! +1
The Roshe community is something else.... if only the Jordan heads could be the same way.
The world would be a much more peaceful place, that's for damn sure 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yes sir!

The swoosh on the gamma's is the main reason why I didn't cop and why the black sail's still remain my favorite pair of Roshe's thus far. 

nthat.gif
LMAO, thanks bro!

Calypso wall for my missing calypsos. Glad broshes are able to cop from NDC. Patience is a virtue.

Last edited:
^ Just bad pics of the Squadrons, its the same SKU as the ones that some stores already released and FNL.

On that note, thanks Broshes!
Finally, got the Squadrons 8) .~

Last edited:
Yes sir!

nthat.gif
The Black Sails is becoming a timeless classic.  The gammas look great but I can't get past the fact that the white swoosh makes them look like the old school Nike Cortez (not a bad thing though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom