ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nike reps are so uninformed like sometimes i think all they do is check nikesotres twitter feed for info that we all know and have no extra info to add on top of that.... for example, i was chatting with a rep and asked if there will be a mint fb restock and when will the mango roshes come out, the dude responded like 10 minutes later and he said there wont be a restock and he doesnt know the date... smh

Just got this via Chat, asking about my "confirmed" order:

Eric: I don't have any information about this release though. So, currently I can't confirm that your order will be valid.

I only copped for other TR members, but I'd like to be able to help them out.

don't diss someones occupation, at least they are trying to make an honest living
EXACTLY.... I cant stand why people talk smack about customer service reps and those are the same people who they have to rely on for help and to get their ish. They think those people enjoy a million calls a day from gown *** ppl whining about damn sneakers. 

They are honest working people respect that

Got order confirmation, and the FB's are now searchable on the nike site so I don't see why it wouldn't have been a legitimate release. Got charged and everything so it better be..

EXACTLY.... I cant stand why people talk smack about customer service reps and those are the same people who they have to rely on for help and to get their ish. They think those people enjoy a million calls a day from gown *** ppl whining about damn sneakers. 

They are honest working people respect that
Oh, I hope I didn't come off that way.  I was just trying to pass on info.  Didn't mean to disrespect the CS people.  If anything, I fault the people that are supposed to be providing them with information in the first place.

FB's are cool but not worthy of all this **** riding yall are giving them . . .​

Making my daily inquiry post about the City Pack . . .​

I need a Size 13 in the Tokyos and NYC's. NEED MAN. haha​

Same here. Me and you need to tag team and find these. LOL. They did in fact make the Tokyos in a 13. We just need to scavenger hunt for these shoes.

has any one else not recieved a shipping confirmation from nike for the squads...i order on saturday morn and still waiting

Yup, this paint job is happening! 
nthat.gif
My sentiments exactly...make it the new wave of OG colorblocking....matte paint the swoosh to match the meshes. With Stadiums, Speed Yellows, Calypsos, Iguanas, Sport Reds, and Knicks I'm cool with the contrast...but otherwise that subtlety just catches the eye in a way that isn't gaudy, like a beautiful woman who doesn't need any makeup to get a second glance or three.

Oh, I hope I didn't come off that way.  I was just trying to pass on info.  Didn't mean to disrespect the CS people.  If anything, I fault the people that are supposed to be providing them with information in the first place.

I don't think they were referring to you at all Kevin, I think it was directed at whoever said "Nike Rep aka $7.25 /hr to answer phones."

No reason to get all worried these "yeezy" cws will not go for super high resell if you miss out. And no one is gonna pay $140 for a pre order that ships more than a week later if ebay already has them for $130 early. Resell will drop to $110 this week.

Last edited:
My sentiments exactly...make it the new wave of OG colorblocking....matte paint the swoosh to match the meshes. With Stadiums, Speed Yellows, Calypsos, Iguanas, Sport Reds, and Knicks I'm cool with the contrast...but otherwise that subtlety just catches the eye in a way that isn't gaudy, like a beautiful woman who doesn't need any makeup to get a second glance or three.
Bro! The reasons why is say...

Black sails >>> Gammas

Yes they do. Not many though. I got my Paris and Londons yesterday from Caliroots and they have UK size 12s which is US size 13. I missed out on the Tokyos in a size 13 thanks to Airtunes who took the last pair. =P. =)
FB's are cool but not worthy of all this **** riding yall are giving them . . .

Making my daily inquiry post about the City Pack . . .

I need a Size 13 in the Tokyos and NYC's. NEED MAN. haha
I'd say check there. I hear it was $114 shipped or something like that. Tokyo's long gone though after sneaker sites pegged them as Yeezyesque. That train has been ridden, but other cities still seem to be around.
Word thanks . . .

All I'm seeing on the net is up to UK11 which are US 12's smh

I'm even willing to pay the ridiculous 140 these are going for but I can't even find a 13 on eBay . . .

Crazy too because you can go back to So Le Collector and look at the article where they show these and people were saying they were ugly and they should be lows . . .

SMH and then someone called them the Yeezys and it all switched
mean.gif

I am not feeling the black swoosh as much tho, put still wanted to post...

It's still better than the white swoosh. I think I'm going to do a dark grey/gunmetal swoosh on mine. Somewhat noticeable but still subtle. The subtle swoosh was a pinnacle piece of the original design and release which made the shoe very appealing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom