ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I like it. Share some pics when you're done! I was thinking about doing a purple swoosh and make them the grape roshes but I'm not sure they'll look good. Going to have to do a ps
I'll try to do a purp tonight and a couple more as well

Roshe's are so popular all of a sudden, I think Nike is just going to keep pumping them out. Cheap and easy to make, and I am sure a big profit margin, because lets be honest, there is nothing fancy about making it.

i feel like getting mints and trading them for roshe siren or mangos. This hype for the mints is crazy at this point i might just get lucky for some calypsos haha.

black sails are def my fav pair

such a classic sneaker
smokin.gif
Agree'd should bought extra when zappos had that sale

Some of you are saying you are going to remove the toebox swoosh on the mints. Any tips for doing that? I plan on it and going with the pink laces posted earlier in the thread.

Some of you are saying you are going to remove the toebox swoosh on the mints. Any tips for doing that? I plan on it and going with the pink laces posted earlier in the thread.
Use steam to remove it carefully. A hair drier might also work but I'm not sure if that will damage the shoe.

I Forgot who posted it but try searching on Instagram or twitter that they removed the check using a hand held steamer and gradually applied the steam/heat until it peeled off... Basically google how to remove a sticker since that's all the check is (also I heard someone used duct tape but idk how that works)

i like the swoosh,but many think thats the yeezy sign,lol...yeeshy haa.But if NDC went this quick ,i can see many on FNL for hours!!

time to call up every store I know of that sells roshes, and ask about roshes. I remember last summer, I got my black sails easily after one call to my local nike running shop. 

All this "Yeezy" talk. Blah Blah Blah. They are a great shoe, trust me, I have a couple. But I love them cause the colorway, not cause they tied in with that damn Nike shoe that cost $245+ retail. Well enough of that, I came on to give a BIG s/o to a 'local boy' from the islands but currently located elsewhere AKOJAPAN. This guy came through with the YEEZY KILLER!  (and I only say that because of my pictures) I can't explain how happy I was when I found out that MANGOS NOT the  V2s/Beaches are coming my way! They are finally here and here are some pictures. I hope all you RESELLERS see this and drool, but honestly most of them would't even know about these because they are too new to Roshe and their first purchase was a bulk order of the Mints. 

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom