ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ na man, those new ones with that huge swoosh look ridiculous to me. I loved the simplicity of these and next years pair lost that.
Anyway, completed my Roshe collection today, thanks to a couple NTers. Got every pair I wanted other than the Mangos.

I find it completely different for Roshes. While all the Kobes, LeBrons, and KDs look sporty and are meant for basketball, the Roshe is an all-around casual shoe and the styling supported that. That's why it took off. However, now you take a bright red swoosh and throw it across the toebox, and it looks like a track running shoe. This eliminates the look and style of wearing Roshes for casual wear.
Keep it simple, Nike. Only the essentials.

I hear what y'all saying and I can agree. I like both Roshe's, albeit I do like the 2012 version better. Still seems like if you're a huge Roshe fan you'd embrace the change. Otherwise folks would've been complaining about how Nike just keeps whoring the shoe out with all these colors. There is always a reason to complain, find the one reason to embrace ya know. Mind you this is coming from someone that does not own one Roshe but I do like the design of the shoe so I'm a fan from an arms distance.

Crazy how we reject evolution of something we are passionate about then slowly adapt to liking it once we are continuously exposed to the shoe. Its happening thoroughly in the Lebron X and KD V thread, I'm sure it will happen here as well. I think the 2013 Roshe looks decent.
We? Speak for yourself, an ugly shoe is an ugly shoe anyone you cut it. What draws so many people to the Roshe is the simplicity, the 2013 model looks gaudy as Hell.

We? Speak for yourself, an ugly shoe is an ugly shoe anyone you cut it. What draws so many people to the Roshe is the simplicity, the 2013 model looks gaudy as Hell.
Completely agree with this. This shoe has 4 parts to it; the mesh, the sole, the nike swoosh, and the laces. Between those 4 be as bold as you want with color. But I don't want yeezy scales or some ugly red swoosh on the front. I really think that the 2013s look cheap and they try too hard. Not about to spend a dollar on those unless they have much better cws. 

The general overreaction at the 2013s :wow:

Nobody's hopping off the wagon though, just wait and see. :lol:

Personally, the swoosh is no bigger than on the current Roshes, the placement is most definitely more obnoxious but I'm a huge fan of the Mercurial Vapor line so I'm used to it and it doesn't really bother me. If changes are purely aesthetic I won't have a problem. I just want to continue walking on clouds.

The 2013 Roshe is a huge mess. That scale material and swoosh placement are definitely unneeded. Nike's trying way too hard to make Roshe's mainstream. And to top it all off these 2013's are most likely going to see a $20-$30 price increase.

still on the hunt for collypsos, and gave up on sirens and sails.. ughh need a sz 11-11.5 if anything

i love toe swooshes, but it just looks wrong on a roshe compared to a more athletic/performance shoe.

The 2013 Roshe is a huge mess. That scale material and swoosh placement are definitely unneeded. Nike's trying way too hard to make Roshe's mainstream. And to top it all off these 2013's are most likely going to see a $20-$30 price increase.

Dude, Roshe's are already mainstream. Everybody has Roshe's on their feet now a days (at least SF does). In a different color way, they will look more casual.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge fan of that giant Nike sign near the toe, but maybe a different CW might make me change my mind. Also, I hope they don't raise the prices on the Roshes. That was one of the biggest reasons why I love these shoes. $70 for a simple, comfortable, and light shoes = WIN!

all Nike has to do is make the ventilation a smidge better and a new insole and viola...no need to change the overall current model.

Just called some Shiekh Stores in LA to find some 10.5 Sirens and only found the Wolf Grey/Speed Yellows in stock. Just in case anyone was looking for this colorway or a Roshe in general.

Beverly Center: Size 11 & 11.5

Fox Hills Mall: Size 9 & 11

Pico: All CWs sold out

Martin Luther King: All CWs sold out

Redondo Beach: All CWs sold out

Mainplace Mall (OC): All CWs sold out

Updated:

Footland: Knicks up to Size 9.5

Last edited:
nice comparison! by any chance do you have any of the newer mens roshes? heard the mesh is a lil different on those as well, or maybe it was the newer womens mesh. either way if you got either...thanks

akosaka, the premium is the newer mens color, or do you mean the dark royal and the speed yellow? The dark royal mesh are the same as the old one.

2013s r ugly.
Happy I went in this year
pimp.gif
Ditto.
nthat.gif

I was at the Nike Running Store today and spoke to one of the employees. He said he just came back from Nike Corporate and told me about all different Roshe's he saw. He said he saw some with Flywire as well as one with the swoosh in the front. I guess these are it. Definitely not feeling them at all.

DAMN!!!! my pic went global LOL . @NeoSole89 these are not the flywire pair..this pair is totally different from that

Is that the finalized version of the Roshe II's or was it just a sample?  What are the differences(apart from the swoosh) between that and current version of Roshe's?

was just a Sample....on that version, the silhouette is still the same and material is different compared to this years release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom