ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

in class with the wovens right now. Definetly not as comfy as the OG's and do fit slightly narrower. Wouldn't advise for those who have wide feet. Sizing up makes em look too long too :/. Going to probably stop by my local foot action in the Bay Area to try and pick up a pair of iguanas and sails

no sails in the bay. only sport reds and iggys. I need a a pair of black/sails.

Premium(khaki)or OG(iguana)? I'm leaning on OG because the mesh looks better and more seamless. Comfort the same correct?

OG Roshes > all. Premiums are more snug and you might have to go a .5 size up depending on your feet.

I'd certainly suggest a pair of Iguanas over the recent Khakis. Comfort will be better with the OGs, plus the Iguana colorway is amazing.

:nthat: The black swoosh set it off too. I hope they got my size.

For those in the Bay it's best to call before you make the drive as most are pretty much sold out.

damn i need those iguanas in 11.5-12!
goku? help? lol

damn stuck at work..

got these for my dad when they first dropped
roshe.jpg

i got the all red ones for myself. by the time i realized how sick the shoes are and wanted the black ones too in my size. the hype was already full blown and no where to be found at retail or below

Last edited:
damn i need those iguanas in 11.5-12!
goku? help? lol

damn stuck at work..

got these for my dad when they first dropped
roshe.jpg

i got the all red ones for myself. by the time i realized how sick the shoes are and wanted the black ones too in my size. the hype was already full blown and no where to be found at retail or below
Ay are u that dude that was at the Calippe Golf Course that one day with these?? U and ur dad were golfing or something and I like commented on em haha. 

wow, haven't been in this thread for a while, so FA just stocked black/sails, sport reds and iguanas? all FA's? i need a new pair of black/sails and some sport reds.

Footaction MOA has iguanas sport reds and sails. Guy said they just got iguanas and sport reds in yesterday. I was the first one to buy.

Got a pair of iguanas and sport reds.

Guy said they'll probably get more cws too

Ay are u that dude that was at the Calippe Golf Course that one day with these?? U and ur dad were golfing or something and I like commented on em haha. 

haha nah not me sir, wish i had those. those i got for my dad are 10.5, i wear 11.5. without socks. wearing the 10.5 isnt bad i just briefly tried em :x

thanks to the mesh it stretches nicely, but still want my own pair

and damn those footaction shelf pics!

I just got my black wovens in from NDC.

Tried them on and they're too narrow.

If anyone wants them, hit me up.

Size 10 - is this against the rules? if it is, please take this down.

Anyone that can get the iguanas in a 10 let me know please! Been on the hunt forever but always strikes out

Footaction MOA has iguanas sport reds and sails. Guy said they just got iguanas and sport reds in yesterday. I was the first one to buy.

Got a pair of iguanas and sport reds.

Guy said they'll probably get more cws too

stopping by tonight, so stoked to grab another black/sail after my pair ripped with over 100 wears, also stoked to finally grab sport reds :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom