ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ok, I see! Now I understand why they erased my comment to a guy asking the name of the shoe. I answered, cause I'm a good girl, and said that Zappos would probably get them soon...
happy.gif

You were the one on Bay Area Sneakerheads trying to sell your whole roshe collection for $1000 and would not split huh? 
Who Said I was selling it for $1000? I put testing waters on it for a reason it was honestly more to tease people than to sell lol. If you actually read the post, I didn't split it since I want all of these to go to one deserving owner. I spent alot of time hunting these down and negotiating prices and all that. I'm hoping that the eventual fate of all of my roshes is that it will end up in the hands of another enthusiast who won't have to spend the time and effort I did to hunt these down and instead purchase them all together for a reasonable price. I mean I'll split if I have to someday but I don't think my reason is illogical, do you? 
eyes.gif

They only posted the black ones on their website. But on IG, they said a few mn ago that they still got the reds in 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 11. Iguana in 11.5.

Ok I'll ask again, what's the benefit of being a team Roshe member. Not to offend at all but the more I read post the cornier it sounds without me actually knowing the purpose. From an outsiders point of view it just appears to be a bunch of tiny foot individuals claiming allegiance to nothing. I don't want to maintain that ignorant impression if there's more purpose to it, someone do me a favor and enlighten me. Thank you!

Once again I'm not insulting or attacking anybody, just looking to be educated on something I have no knowledge of...
Its simple, practically a Frat of Brothers that helps one another out... Thats all that can really be said the benefits of it is only something you will understand by being apart of the team.

People use "LOL" like punctuation nowadays so i'm not even sure how to take it anymore.
If it's a joke then cool, maybe we need a sarcasm emoticon.   

This isn't really a big deal though..i said what i said.. he explained....no hard feelings

I just wanted to apologize for the rather rash attempt at defending myself. I'm a chill guy just trying to help out by asking a question and I was just caught off guard by the "jaded" statement, especially when this thread houses what's probably the most chill community in a long time.

I can't believe how long it's been since I have entered this thread. I have been trying to hold off on buying Roshe's until they come out with the Roshe 2's. Haven't kept up with being part of the Roshe Fam. :smh: on myself. Anyways...here's something to keep the thread going

DSC_0167 by Ferrari6888, on Flickr

Last edited:
^^^^^ on that note, for y'all who are on the hunt for the Calypsos DS in a 10.5, some dude on *List of Craig is selling (city of Brea). Not sure how much he's sellin for.

^^^^^ on that note, for y'all who are on the hunt for the Calypsos DS in a 10.5, some dude on *List of Craig is selling (city of Brea). Not sure how much he's sellin for.
Yeah saw that post... He wants the most anyone would offer him to pay off student loans.. I'm gonna throw a number at him to see if it sticks haha

i had purchased a pair for retail but had to sale a couple months ago. bigg mistake!! luckily i found a pair just days before the restock. $160 how could i say no. i sold the other ones for more. had to unDS today. Team Roshe!

i had purchased a pair for retail but had to sale a couple months ago. bigg mistake!! luckily i found a pair just days before the restock. $160 how could i say no. i sold the other ones for more. had to unDS today. Team Roshe!

Not to sound like a ****, but what are those? They're definitely not Calypso's, unless there's mad layers of editing on that picture.

How much are they in FA? I just saw on Instagram that http://www.soledoutnyc.com/ is selling some Roshe, probably grabbed from FA, and reselling them for 104,99 $...

It's absolutely resellers, they only have the three colors recently restocked. If they have pics of the box it will likely have the white FTA sku on the top left.

If you already have the upc just go to a FTA and ask them to stock locate it.

Ok I'll ask again, what's the benefit of being a team Roshe member. Not to offend at all but the more I read post the cornier it sounds without me actually knowing the purpose. From an outsiders point of view it just appears to be a bunch of tiny foot individuals claiming allegiance to nothing. I don't want to maintain that ignorant impression if there's more purpose to it, someone do me a favor and enlighten me. Thank you!

Once again I'm not insulting or attacking anybody, just looking to be educated on something I have no knowledge of...
Here's one benefit. Asia-exclusive Navy Primos.

Back
Top Bottom