ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Today (yesterday) was a good day.

Very limited supply at Footaction, but me and my boys lucked out getting our pairs.

My first pair of Roshes are coming in the mail today. The blue graphics, got them for swoosh price. Kinda upset now that i bought my first ones that they have the red, black and iguanas at NYC. Wanted those for a while now.
Remember that the GPX Roshe's mesh fits snug vs. OG Roshe mesh. So if you aren't pleased with the fitment, i would definatly try to cop OG mesh roshes

lol

need me a 3rd pair of sails because i beat up my other two, but i can't find any in stock around here for the life of me.  anyone in the north jersey area have any leads?

Last edited:
WEST NYC just tweeted that they sold out of their stock...

cmonnnnn zappos, need a 9.5 in the iguanas. Loving my new Roshe's but I have a question for you guys.

What do you do with your 70+ other pairs of sneaks once you start wearing Roshe's 
laugh.gif

cmonnnnn zappos, need a 9.5 in the iguanas. Loving my new Roshe's but I have a question for you guys.

What do you do with your 70+ other pairs of sneaks once you start wearing Roshe's 
laugh.gif
lol i literally did not wear anything else but roshes last summer

What do you do with your 70+ other pairs of sneaks once you start wearing Roshe's :lol:

because of kicksdeals

Even when its cold, I still wear Roshe's more then anything else... :lol: wool socks or double up and good to go!

Does anyone know if anywhere that sells replacement laces for these? I'm thinking about scooping up a pair of the black sails and changing the color if the swoosh. It'd be nice to have laces to match

I still wear them. sometimes......

When it gets colder here, I put something else than roshe to go outside.
Yeh Im only playing. I love my New Balance's and Nike/Jordans and all. Wore my first pair of Roshe's (anthracite NRG premiums) for the first time yesterday and I love them. Got hooked up by a Team Roshe Member with the black/sails and sport reds as well but yet to wear them. Now I wanna grab the iggy's too. 
laugh.gif

Price is great as well. I picked up the bred XIII's and quality on my pair was pretty bad. Many quality control issues. These are less than half the price and quality seems to be pretty decent. 

Anyone else do a phone order for the squadron green wovens? If so did you get a shipping confirmation ? It's been about 3 days now and no shipping email but the charge has already posted my account.

Back
Top Bottom