ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just bought the roshe iguanas and am really excited to get them in. I've had the black pair since the release date but I'm glad to add onto the collection. I was going to get the calypso's but I knew I wouldn't wear them as regularly as the iguanas.

Thanks everyone here on info. Officially hooked on this shoe. If anyone sees some 12-13's that are og colorways, please tell me or pick up for me and ill pay you through paypal or something. Thanks everyone

Squadrons are at the ES. Hopefully theyll release on NDC for some of you guys just in case some people don't have areas around them to cop.

My first pair...

I went tts and luckily don't feel any discomfort.

Last edited:
are u supposed to wear them with bare feet or with socks? they feel funky with socks.
I wear with them either way. Usually if it's cold outside I wear socks but in the summer time, no socks. I feel like they are comfortable either way so it just depends on the look you want I guess.

Really like the shoe, very comfortable BUT I think I'll be returning my pairs of Iguanas. Got my perfect size, 12, the fit is awesome but there is one thing I just don't like. When on foot the mesh makes my foot look like I got mad bunions. I don't know if my toes are very boney or the toe knuckle is just that thick but it's very noticeable, throws off the look. Oh well!

Thanks everyone here on info. Officially hooked on this shoe. If anyone sees some 12-13's that are og colorways, please tell me or pick up for me and ill pay you through paypal or something. Thanks everyone
I've seen some at FA in Riverside, CA...not sure where you stay at but give them a call

Is their any updates on the white/blue sample pics that popped up lately. Is that c/w releasing?
White blue's were samples.  They as far as I know were never in any catalog for 2012.  One seller I spoke to said he got his at HOH in Florida and that the manager said they weren't supposed to get them.  The others were released at Nike outlets.  I have one pair and have only seen about 10-15 out there.  The "tents" were in the catalog and were never released.  Those also were released at a nike outlet with a seller in NJ primarily having the most available between 8-10 pairs tops. They were hard to find and only a size 9 as usual for Nike samples.

Really like the shoe, very comfortable BUT I think I'll be returning my pairs of Iguanas. Got my perfect size, 12, the fit is awesome but there is one thing I just don't like. When on foot the mesh makes my foot look like I got mad bunions. I don't know if my toes are very boney or the toe knuckle is just that thick but it's very noticeable, throws off the look. Oh well!
I think you're just spending too much time looking down at your feet, bro…

Just saw that these Wmns Roshe will be available from 20.03.2013 (in Europe). And I think some other Mens cws might come soon. I'll post the pics if I see something new.

Back
Top Bottom