ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I saw the Roshe for the first time last year, but was never able to pick up a pair. thanks to my friend he was able to help me out with copping several pairs more recently. The only problem is it's a little hard to get them in a size 7 men's. here I am with 8 pairs in men's and women's and counting! I can't wait to get add to my collection! There aren't many girls that love shoes like I do and I am proud to be a sneaker head!

I saw the Roshe for the first time last year, but was never able to pick up a pair. thanks to my friend he was able to help me out with copping several pairs more recently. The only problem is it's a little hard to get them in a size 7 men's. here I am with 8 pairs in men's and women's and counting! I can't wait to get add to my collection! There aren't many girls that love shoes like I do and I am proud to be a sneaker head!
I have a NT name you know... LOL anyways Broshe's, she's legit! She might have more heat than most fellas I know! Welcome to the forums hpham121!

That and taobao, thanks! :smile:
How much did you get those for on that website? Is that an actual store in china or just an online sight that is supplied by people in china. My cousin has been out in china and I am curious if he is going to be able to get me some of those while he is there! He is completely fluent and lives out there near Hong Kong, but is from san diego. Hoping he can hook me up...

How much did you get those for on that website? Is that an actual store in china or just an online sight that is supplied by people in china. My cousin has been out in china and I am curious if he is going to be able to get me some of those while he is there! He is completely fluent and lives out there near Hong Kong, but is from san diego. Hoping he can hook me up...
I got them for about 70 shipped, maybe a little more, I dont remember. But that website is like a chinese amazon, so idk if he'll be able to get them, but its worth a try. In Hong Kong he could check out shoe street, there are hundreds of authentic shoe stores on that street,

I got them for about 70 shipped, maybe a little more, I dont remember. But that website is like a chinese amazon, so idk if he'll be able to get them, but its worth a try. In Hong Kong he could check out shoe street, there are hundreds of authentic shoe stores on that street,
have to be extremely careful for fakes tho as there are a growing number of fake roshes out there

How much did each of your packages weigh on frugirls? 

have to be extremely careful for fakes tho as there are a growing number of fake roshes out there

You're right, just pay attention to the seller, and the other items they have to offer. Some sellers are an actual store, so it's more guaranteed authenticity.

How much did each of your packages weigh on frugirls? 

I'll get back to you with an exact number, I only had 1 package using frugirls and that's 5 pairs of roshe's, so you can probably estimate the weight.

Congrats to the applicants.  I'm gonna continue to be patient like I was with the sport reds.

Stay stylin and comfy!

Loving the new smoke colorway that's coming out.

Been MIA in this thread after starting my new job at Nordys but damn it's great to see all the love up in here and welcome all the new Broshes! Can't believe 36 weeks ago I completed the OG 7 Cws and already there are new ones to obtain. Good luck with the search everyone and #teamroshe!

I posted a picture of these from rakuten a few weeks ago. I thought they were sweet even if they arent legit. Looks like someone on IG got a pair. Have to say, they are as cool as I thought they'd be.

No thanks. I already found a seller for $100 shipped on the sz 7 Iguanas and $120 shipped on the sz 9.5 Mangos, but I'm going to do a little more research.
don't think anyone is going to be interested in helping you find them for cheaper so that you can buy them all and sell them for more

So you want people to help you find shoes, so you can flip them from profit? That's not what this thread is about..

don't think anyone is going to be interested in helping you find them for cheaper so that you can buy them all and sell them for more

It seems like you guys aren't reading so I'll say it again: I already sold all the extra Roshe's. The sz 9.5 Mango is for my personal collection, and sz 7 Iguana is for my wife.

I never asked for people to help me find them; I asked if anybody knows the japanese website that sells them. And I found it.

It seems like you guys aren't reading so I'll say it again: I already sold all the extra Roshe's. The sz 9.5 Mango is for my personal collection, and sz 7 Iguana is for my wife.

I never asked for people to help me find them; I asked if anybody knows the japanese website that sells them. And I found it.
Extra Roshe's that you bought to flip that prevented other people from adding them to their personal collections. If they tell you the site, that means that they just helped you find them...

Welcome aboard new Team Roshe members!

Side note: Plaza Bonita (San Diego) Sheikhs has FSR on OG Mesh CWs, and both NRGs

Back
Top Bottom