ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hope ya'll not the ones buying up all the Roshes' and box them up in balikbayan boxes to send back to relatives in PI. :tongue:

LMAO. My parents actually left for the Philippines yesterday. Before they left my dad asked if I wanted to give my Roshes away. Of course I said no. He ended up finding a pair of Nike Livestrong trainers on sale for $4 and change at DSG. I guess Lance Armstrong really fell off, huh?

LMAO. My parents actually left for the Philippines yesterday. Before they left my dad asked if I wanted to give my Roshes away. Of course I said no. He ended up finding a pair of Nike Livestrong trainers on sale for $4 and change at DSG. I guess Lance Armstrong really fell off, huh?
lol that's what happened to me last year.Pop's left for the philippines last year and before he left,he asked me If I'm still gonna wear my shoes and I said yea and he gave me that "puppy face look" and I felt bad so I ended up giving some of my nike dunks away.oh well hope it went to a good cause.

Keepin in OG on the BART in SF. Will keep an eye out and update with any news later.

Just had my order with SneakerRx cancelled after waiting on backorder for 1 week + .....not gunna lie, kinda steaming about it right now. Glad others have got shipping confirmations today from them.

So dunno if anyone needs these sizes but there's iggys size 12 and sports red in sizes 10 and 10.5 at Shoe Palace at the Westfield shopping Center off Powell in SF. Said they're restocking on Thursday.

Luckily for myself I picked up Sirens for retail when they were just sitting at Shiekh for a good one. First pair of Roshe's back in August. Wearing them pretty much 2-3 times a week from August until now, I'm very impressed with the quality of these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom