ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i feel you bro. i keep my low key spots too. im startin a group of 6 ppl. choosing wisely ofcourse. just to help each other out. pm me. Los Angeles ppl only.
yall can def trust me. as a senior in highschool, i do not have the money to buy 2+ pairs to resell. i dont even have the time to that. i just want to get my pairs. ill def keep it lock down here in northridge. broshes helping broshes, thats all.

For my NJ people. I just talked to the finishline and footlocker at Menlo and neither expected to get any shipments of roshes any time soon.
of course they aren't.  no love for roshes here in nj.  the footaction here in jersey city and jersey gardens said the same thing.  still hoping for garden state plaza up north to get it next week

of course they aren't.  no love for roshes here in nj.  the footaction here in jersey city and jersey gardens said the same thing.  still hoping for garden state plaza up north to get it next week
Yeah it sucks. Let me know if you find out anything. I'm going to keep on checking. I'm just hoping 21 mercer gets them all bc that's where I got my floral pack and speed yellows

Yeah it sucks. Let me know if you find out anything. I'm going to keep on checking. I'm just hoping 21 mercer gets them all bc that's where I got my floral pack and speed yellows
no doubt i'll keep you posted.  did you happen to check the woodbridge footaction?  

yea it'd be cool if mercer or NTNY gets them, but i just hate making the trek into the city, even though i'm 5 mins away from the path lol

definitely looks better in person..

At the mall right now as we speak...fnl has sprite and crimson black FB. If anyone needs a size and color pm me quick before I leave. Gotta pay for price tax and shipping. Pm me and PayPal right away. Not gonna hold shoes.

Anyone from CLT(Charlotte)? Seems like im the only one rocking roshes here...Anyways RLEELINK is legit. I bought black/sails from him 2 weeks ago, just incase anyone had doubts.

onmyyikes text me in very interested!!

9729719689 i cant pm. im on a limit to 2 messages a day. please help. peace

im a size 9

My bad. I figured since it was already blasted i thought I'd help a few others out. Ill own up to it and will just say PM me for info next time.

wanted to introduce myself and say hi.  been wearing SBs the past few years and have racked up over 95 pairs in 3 years, but started to loose interest when the two local CT shops closed their doors. I began looking for other lines to try and fortunately last year I was able to jump into some flyknits and roshes pretty early when they both dropped and fall in love with them both.  

CT was never a good spot for any new releases. So far I think Ive been able to keep up with most roshe release through online retailers.  I am fearful with the recent growth in the roshes popularity any chances of getting retail prices on these in place like CT is going to dry up reaaaaal quick. needless to say I am very glad i found this thread.  ...and yes I actually started on page 1 of this thread before jumpin in. i was 
roll.gif
 at work today at some people comments and questions. 

Heads up...eBay seller RLEELINK just re-up on some sizes of the squadron blues.

thanks! just copped my squadrons. and he is about an hour away from me so i should have them fast. now just the iguana/volt and beach/crimson and i am throwing in the towel at 24 pairs(no doubles) til Nike ID. need 30 to have 1 for everyday of the month tho?? lol

Last edited:
Iguanas are my least favorite but can't go wrong for $35 at Urban Outfitters, it's a great day! thanks for the heads up.

A size 10 was left at gsp in Northern NJ.

In the past couple days it has gone from stop asking stupid questions over and over to watch out for resellers. This shoe is going nuts with the quickness. Now there is more people in the Nike forum than the Jordan forum!

In the past couple days it has gone from stop asking stupid questions over and over to watch out for resellers. This shoe is going nuts with the quickness. Now there is more people in the Nike forum than the Jordan forum!
People that buy Jordans will always stick with Jordans.

I stopped buying Jordans a looooooong time ago because of the hype, and the hype now dramatically sky rocketed.

Why buy Jordans, when you can buy more roshes that have different color and built for comfort.

Back
Top Bottom