ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just scooped up a pair of Iguanas at Urban Outfitters in SOHO like 30min ago. Just a heads up, in case some of you are still looking for them. They charge $75, though.

1hqom8.jpg

Are there any Roshe's in size 16? My boy said he saw them at a NT in NY. I've only seen up to size 15 online. 
I've never seen a retail store stock that size and doubt they make it. They do run half a size big.

My size 14 og iguana feels like a full size up while my size 13 og roshes feel like a true 13.5.

Does anyone have the FA sku # for the total crimson-gamma grey-sail cw? I'm trying to see if I can stock locate a pair. I searched the thread, but could only find the model #.

thanks to blueleopard, got my crimsons coming in the mail and was able to land a pair of squadrons this morning.  passing on the tarp greens and the gamma greys.  gonna try my shot at the black/mint fb's and take the swoosh off if it ever hits the east coast. only things left on the list are the new black and bone wovens and possibly the black and blue flywires

Shiekh at vfair is completely out of the "yeezy" color way. manager told me he sold them all to one person -____-. they do have the orange and brown roshe FB in a few sizes. get um while its hot ! manager even said you can order through them and ill be there friday !

F that guy!! Manager should've never let that tool buy entire inventory!!

It wouldn't surprise me if the FSR was purchased by an employee.

In my experience, Shiekhs is the shadiest shoe store. From the Market store who will only give you a raffle ticket if you buy shoe cleaner, to the Fremont location where an employee offered to resell me his pair of Fighter Jet Foams on release day for $350 (offer was made completely out of the blue by the short Indian dude that works there).

I will never step into a Shiekh store again.

i dont think they really had a full stock, per se.  when i clicked the link when it was first posted, all that was in the orange fb's were size 10.  the black/mints were never there.  i never bothered to check the sprite cw though
I had checked the sizes in the sprites earlier today and most of them were still there...they definitely weren't moving as quickly as the black/orange FBs

I just scooped up a pair of Iguanas at Urban Outfitters in SOHO like 30min ago. Just a heads up, in case some of you are still looking for them. They charge $75, though.
Damn resllers! lol...got mine at UO in boston on Saturday. $75 no tax is better than $90 plus 13% here in Toronto

Last edited:
i expected the squadron blues to sell out, but i definitely didn't expect them to sell out THAT fast

thanks to blueleopard, got my crimsons coming in the mail and was able to land a pair of squadrons this morning.  passing on the tarp greens and the gamma greys.  gonna try my shot at the black/mint fb's and take the swoosh off if it ever hits the east coast. only things left on the list are the new black and bone wovens and possibly the black and blue flywires
How do you remove the swoosh without damaging the top of the shoe/material?

Back
Top Bottom