ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wovens night stadium and light bone :nthat:

Last edited:
Can't believe some people are still confused about the NDC stock pic. It's been explained 40+ times already... Just gotta do some work and look back some pages. Anyways, I'll be trying to rock the mints tomorrow (gonna be hard since I don't have black denim) hopefully I can turn some heads though.

Pfft..."Yezzy"...
Came home to a box with my MID CITY TOKYOS!
Yeah posted mine the other day. I love these and I am glad I got her cousins Paris and New York .

Yeah...... was it from Hanon-shop? How long was shipping after email confirmation?

Last edited:
I was beginning to think they would never come in, but FINALY received my Tarps/Squadrons. I honestly liked the Tarps a lot more until I saw the freshness of the Squadrons with my own eyes. I much prefer the OG vibes of these colorways over the FB colorways.

I was beginning to think they would never come in, but FINALY received my Tarps/Squadrons. I honestly liked the Tarps a lot more until I saw the freshness of the Squadrons with my own eyes. I much prefer the OG vibes of these colorways over the FB colorways.
After seeing all these pictures im glad i got the squadrons. For a loooong time I didnt want them. Many roshe i dislike at first tend to grow on me, and I think that is similar to others here. Anyway, great pickups! 

Yeah posted mine the other day. I love these and I am glad I got her cousins Paris and New York .

Yeah...... was it from Hanon-shop? How long was shipping after email confirmation?

I got a despatch confirmation this morning from Hanon. I ordered the NYC's a couple days ago.

I got a despatch confirmation this morning from Hanon. I ordered the NYC's a couple days ago.
Holy crap! i got my email confirmation this morning also. umm... tomorrow? haha, my mints are supposed to come in too. Its gonna be a nice day for me. 

I wasn't able to get Iguanas but I was able to get a Black/Gamma Grey/Hyper Blue pair in 8.5. I went TTS since the 9s gave me too much room. $89.99 at Champs Metrotown (Burnaby, BC). They've got about four pairs left, I think; I overhead a 9.5 and an 11. No idea on the last pair. Check Urban Outfitters for the OG pairs minus Iguana. The one on Granville has a full run of the reds left. The blacks are limited at UO.

Album here.

Is the bottom of the tarps same color as the bottom of the cybers? The pictures make the them look too brigh to me. Thanks

I'm glad that everyone is getting their pairs of the ROSHE and thank god it quiet down in here.This is how we should keep this thread peace and quiet.In other news,I got my 2nd pairs of the sports reds and Iggys for $45 each.not bad eh?and please don't PM me about it.I got it through a homegirl that works at OU.just wanted to share it with you guys.

I'm glad that everyone is getting their pairs of the ROSHE and thank god it quiet down in here.This is how we should keep this thread peace and quiet.In other news,I got my 2nd pairs of the sports reds and Iggys for $45 each.not bad eh?and please don't PM me about it.I got it through a homegirl that works at OU.just wanted to share it with you guys.
"Peace and quiet"?!?!?! In the last 48 hours there have been literally 70 pages of 'posts". On this pages alone there is a post almost every minute going backwards!

People need to chill. It's just a pair of shoes.

(still looking for a size 10 stadium green though! Hollah! 
happy.gif
)

I just copped for retail. I'm stuck with an 11 probably going to try to find someone local to trade up.

Shoutout to my NT Fam helping me out.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A LINK. ALL IM GOING TO SAY IS THIS SHOE SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE ROSHE'S GO.

EVERYWHERE.

cmon brooo. you talking about mints? bc im thinking so damn hard right now but dont know who the hell carries roshe. i even went to UO today.

"Peace and quiet"?!?!?! In the last 48 hours there have been literally 70 pages of 'posts". On this pages alone there is a post almost every minute going backwards!

People need to chill. It's just a pair of shoes.

(still looking for a size 10 stadium green though! Hollah! 
happy.gif
)
dude shut it up already SERIOUSLY..

Last edited:

From Hanon? If so, man they ship quick!

If that from Hanon, theyre on their game with shipping! WOW.

Yes! Shipping was crazy fast! It took a day to get my order confirmation. I figured it would take awhile being in Hawaii but I guess not.

So yeah people getting their mints in today and tomorrow. Preferably TR members, read my signature. K bye for now.

Back
Top Bottom