ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size 10 mints in. Feels much better than my 9.5. Might sell the 9.5s or return them.
smokin.gif
I have a friend in Brooklyn looking for 9.5s.

Top 3:

Sails

Iggys

Calypsos

Very detailed write-up good job! Since you are going to remove the other swoosh, if you haven't already, can you paint that swoosh silver or white?

This problem isn't new. They have been doing this over selling/refund crap for some time now. Finishline.com is a joke. Worst customer service too. Let's not even get started on credit card errors. What a mess.
So how many people total have had their FNL order cancelled? I'm going to send our District Manager an email expressing the frustration and pure lack of proper customer service with this release. He'll definitely speak to his Uppers about handling this situation better with the next Roshe releases. Believe me when I say FNL as a company was not prepared and did not expect such demand for the Mint release.

Good thing about this company is since the Macy's partnership communication actually gets results as we are trying to establish ourselves as a premium retailer.

Top 3 that I love and own:

1) Sirens
2) Calypsos
3) Orange/Brown FB (I don't know what it is, but I love this model in this colorway and its moved up in my ranks. VERY underrated).

BUT.....my go to Roshe for versatility....Black Sails.

Last edited:
The socks I got from nike to get free shipping are too small. :frown:

Lol. First world problems.

Last edited:
Top 3 that I love and own:

1) Sirens
2) Calypsos
3) Orange/Brown FB (I don't know what it is, but I love this model in this colorway and its moved up in my ranks).
I agree with you on those FBs, but i think I have responded to your post on these FB before. It may not be the last... 

I agree with you on those FBs, but i think I have responded to your post on these FB before. It may not be the last... 

Yep! Me and you have definitely been on the same page on the Orange/Brown FB. It's such an underrated model/colorway. As much as I hated even the concept of the swoosh placement, I bought them with an open mind and in the end, it was worth it. The swoosh on the toe is very subtle and I sometimes don't realize its even there because it blends in so well. Even when i do look down, I actually like the gold swoosh. People are sleeping hard on this one. This one has climbed the ranks on my list.

Last edited:
Call your local Nike town and have them do a Nike find if your looking for anything. Just give em the style number and color code. I found florals at Nike NY If anyone's interested.

on a side note...

does anyone know how long a Hanon-Shop shipment takes after confirmation?

IIRC, my latest order from them (Gold Medal Free Powerlines) took less than 24 hours to receive the "despatch" or shipping confirmation email, and it about 10 days for them to be delivered. USPS takes over the delivery once it's in the U.S. btw.

Last edited:
Dang dude! That looks awesome!!! I need to see if I can find some Angelus paint here in Houston or order from turtle feathers to do some custom work on a few of my doubles of Roshes. Is that a monogram patch on the tongue?
Custom iron-on bonsai tree patch used in the TR logo. I had to dedicate it to TR, obviously. 

Wow, you'd think I'd get a thank you for helping this guy get his sirens. Haha guess not
I would of thanked you if that were the case, but the fact of the matter is that I have "roshe sirens" on my saved search list for my ebay app. So when they popped up, I picked them up. Tried to get both that were listed but they refunded me because they only had one. Oh well, just glad to finally own a pair that I didn't have to pay double for! 

Back
Top Bottom