ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm finding hard to believe that I can't even cop a pair of simple *** Roshe's without them selling out in seconds... What has this game come to? They ruined Jordan Brand, they ruined Nike Basketball, and now they are ruining my last love, the Roshe Run. 
tired.gif

ppl lookin for the safari pack...

the SNKRROOM in NJ got em..

give em a call..

267 Central Ave , Jersey City , NJ

(201)798-0658

The Gamma Greens available in any NYC/NJ stores?
Pretty sure I saw the Gamma Greens and Hero Blues at Zacky's on Broadway yesterday. They had Tarps, Mango V2s, Squads, and some FBs too. I think the Gamma Greens were marked up to $79.99 though 
mean.gif
. Squads and FBs were marked down to around $55 though 
eyes.gif

Just copped a size 9 of the all black safari for 90$ shipped. If anyone Is interested they do phone orders. After how fast these sold out On NDC, they hype is too real, and resellers buying up the roshe market, Send me a PM.
thank you zaidxbirdman for the info, got my safari reds!!

Safari Pack aint even that pretty. Overkill of the same color imo. Don't see why it's so hyped up and whatnot. 
mean.gif

Exactly ****ies. Imo they are way too monotoned. (Although I do have blk wovens, which I am reserving for work shoes.)

I'm not feeling the Safari Pack but wanted to share places that might have them. I haven't called them so don't shoot the messenger!

Rule of next
216-593-0029

Extra butter NY
1 (516) 632-5150

Exactly ****ies. Imo they are way too monotoned. (Although I do have blk wovens, which I am reserving for work shoes.)
bought the reds, tempted for the teals but I'll hold off. Blacks are nice but like you mentioned with the black wovens dont make sense to get them..

Back
Top Bottom