ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I heard if you wear a 10.5 in free runs you should get a 10 in these? These fit smaller?

Not true for me, I wear 9.5 in Free's and it's pretty much a perfect fit in terms of being snug. I wear 9.5 in Roshes as well, the Roshe's might be a bit more forgiving, but it does NOT warrant going down a half size.

any signs of the orange leopard us release?
nerd.gif

I heard if you wear a 10.5 in free runs you should get a 10 in these? These fit smaller?

My Free Run 2 size (10.5) is actually the same as my og mesh Roshe size (10.5). Not too much of a difference between the two. But as always, with every sneaker and every person, sizing and comfort level always varies.

Kicks/hi just posted a pic of the four new split tonals that are summer releases. Not my style, but just putting it out there.

Nice work! I don't think I'll ever end up with cybers or speed yellows. It's just too hard to find much in a size 14, although I did pick up some calypsos last week. 
wink.gif
Damn nice! If I got calypsos, I would be done for a while. Just to complete the og 6 (since I'm pretty sure size 13 mangos don't exist) hahaha. Ill look out for you! Keep me posted too!

Picked up these babies recently.  Went with the intention of getting the blue/white ones too but they sold out in my size :-(

I missed all the restocks while I was away so if anybody can help me with Sport Reds or Black Sails in an 8.5-9 please PM me. Thanks!

Word, like Nike SB they re-release the black and white janoski and dunk every few months, hopefully they do this with these 3 OG's and destroy the resellers!

Black Sail & Sport Red are on deck through next year with restocks. $5 price bump in '14 though

Just picked up the sport reds at the Champs at Roosevelt Field Mall. Looked like they have FSRs of those and the iguanas if anyone is looking.

are they gonna shift the entire line up to $75?

The base 511881, yes. Most of the variations will be higher but this is already the case. The $5 increase is no big deal in comparison to other categories though ($250 for Foams)

The base 511881, yes. Most of the variations will be higher but this is already the case. The $5 increase is no big deal in comparison to other categories though ($250 for Foams)

$5 might just be the beginning. lets hope not because $90+ retail will be too much for Roshes. Damn you Nike, i hate to love you! haha

Back
Top Bottom