ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Legit check

These look awful

So why don't people tie shoes around here?

cuz they think it looks cool not to?...

i dunno, some shoes look good tied, some don't...

i rarely buy a pair of shoes for their performance value, most of the shoes i buy for how they look.

in this case, i don't much care for roshes unless they're loose and relaxed.

in terms of performance and comfort, i've heard mixed things about roshes... they seem comfortable, but spend a whole day walking around in them at a concert or something and they're hell... at least that's what i've read... so i wouldn't be buying them for performance and comfort. i buy asics kayanos for running and performance.

Last edited:

i rarely buy a pair of shoes for their performance value, most of the shoes i buy for how they look.

in terms of performance and comfort, i've heard mixed things about roshes... they seem comfortable, but spend a whole day walking around in them at a concert or something and they're hell... at least that's what i've read... so i wouldn't be buying them for performance and comfort. i buy asics kayanos for running and performance.
Thank you for humoring me... Must be popular with younger people I suppose. Perhaps wearing shoes loose/untied is an attempt to complement the pants/shorts I always see hanging around individuals (excuse me, fools) ankles. Maybe people figure why would I need shoe laces when I obviously don't need a belt which serves a similar function. Never could understand that "cool look"... All IMHO of course.

Last edited:
I can't see how someone would like a $70 shoe for performance. I've worn them for hours, they're no different than a lot of other shoes. They're very comfortable, comparable to Kobe 8s, Lunar Flyknits, etc.

But I wouldn't play any ball(soccer, foot ball, baseball or basketball), run, etc.

They're simply great casual or decent gym shoes.

Was organizing my shoes and taking pics of stuff to sell, so I thought I'd snap a quick pic of my Roshe's....In the last year, these have become one of my favorite models.....ever  
happy.gif

Not sure if any of you guys are in Vancouver, but I saw this at the champs on Granville. Fingers crossed the iguanas will be next

any new CWs dropping soon?

No one really knows. Roshes don't have set release dates but if you didn't see Kicks/HI posted the new tonals on their IG and I would think botiques near you will be dropping them soon also. Just keep your ears and eyes open. And thanks guys^^^

Last edited:

Just came back from Lollapalooza and wore my Roshes the whole trip. They were great

pair #3...lucky strikes.
I'm pretty bummed I've essentially missed out on these. I didn't like them at first (online) but seeing them in person a few times has really made them grow on me. I just can't find them anywhere in size 14. FSR needs includes 14s around here. 
ohwell.gif

I'm pretty bummed I've essentially missed out on these. I didn't like them at first (online) but seeing them in person a few times has really made them grow on me. I just can't find them anywhere in size 14. FSR needs includes 14s around here. 
ohwell.gif

I was like you, bro. Initially I wasn't feeling them too much & then I got the team reds, the vivid colors just POP out & I liked em so much that the green ones grew on me...looked online, all gone. I walk into champs yesterday & the last sz 13 had my name all over it on Tax Free Weekend. Haha

Got my v2s today from UO. The colors are different than I expected. Not in a bad way though. Pictures definitely don't capture the true colors.

Black safaris for the day :smokin

Follow the kid on IG @zaidxbirdman

Friend requested @stussykyd [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Iggys/Sport Reds at Champs in Southland Mall & Dadeland Mall in Miami, didnt check Dolphin Mall.

I saw em a couple days ago, wasnt too impressed but I found $20 at the park today and it made the $70 less painful. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom