ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sold my Paris Mids and my Mango V2s. Down to 5 pairs that I'm keeping for sure. Tokyos, Squadrun Blues, Team Reds, and both Urban Safaris.

Picked up one of those stackable shelves from target. Works out perfectly..
happy.gif

Props to shadowkhan, and whoever else helped with the come up
I got some too. I bought all they had and need to go back and get more once they restock. I dig them though.

so what exactly makes you two think they won't restock?

im honestly curious, not trying to be a ****,

but since the black/sails, iguanas, and sport reds restocked, why wouldn't the calypsos?
did stadium greens restock? cybers? speed yellows? sirens? thats the category that the calypsos are in... not red, black, iguana ... those have always been consistently restocked 

Havent been in this thread the longest but I was thrilled when I saw my friend in a black pair and asked him where did he cop and he told me Eastbay. Figured that Footlocker would have some so I copped the team reds that I sold last year. My question is why did these come in a new box this time around?

I wonder if that pattern roshe a concept collab, if it is, its a disappointment IMO...they could of done whole lot better.

Mowabb's came in from the mini restock at Size. Stupid me thought the sizes were in US on the site. Got a US 9, looking to trade for a 7.5 or 8. PM me.

Just picked up the gamma greens to go along with my team reds for the summer. Loving them and hopefully the blue heroes sit for a bit so I can get them later on. 

I was at Roosevelt Field Saturday night and Foot Locker AND Champs had Iguanas as well as the normal run of the sails, gamma green, team red, blue hero, and the camo colors.

Got my black sails in to go along with my team reds, gamma greens, hero blues, and mango v2s.  I honestly think the black sails are my favourite now which is a huge surprise for me.  Didn't think I would like them nearly as much as my team reds or gamma greens.

is ebay the only place i can get some iguanas? any websites have them, i'm willing to pay more 

Back
Top Bottom