ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:lol: Because it barely looks like the OG version.
I swear some of yall are so set on rocking hard to find cws just because their hard to find. It rivals the og and has a lighter hue to it , I would pick this instead of the over hyped calypsos if it was a GR , just my two cents Lmao

Crazy... :nerd: :wow: :smokin #theyrewatching :lol: jk

From 3/31/13

From 4/1/13

With that said... I ordered these three...

Space Jam aka Black Ice haha

Yoshi

Heineken
This had me wet, I need those gokus with a yellow sole or orange sole bro [think about it , the yellow to match his super saiyan hair] great id and idea bro

:lol: Because it barely looks like the OG version.
I swear some of yall are so set on rocking hard to find cws just because their hard to find. It rivals the og and has a lighter hue to it , I would pick this instead of the over hyped calypsos if it was a GR , just my two cents Lmao

Lol i understand but I'm not going to lie, I do want the OG, but now that I ordered these, I think they will do just fine.

I'd keep the ID things in here to be honnest.

The other thread has barely any activity and the next roshe release isnt until november 23rd with the doernbecher so it's not like it's not mixing well.

Oh btw,

Just copped a ds pair of size? exclusive (the mowabbs) for under retail. Wanted them for a while. 

Oregon Roshes anyone? the new options are nice!! need to see the green in person first before i purchase a pair. i like these without the O ofcourse.

I am on the hunt for some stadium greens but will not pay resell prices. my first pair are now my beat up work shoes. So far no luck but i did find a FSR of speed yellows for $110 shipped. A little high but i know there is those hard to find sizes out there, 7-14. Also a FSR of Knicks but for $140 and two mesh cws for $55. Legit seller, they carried most OG cws last year for $90 maybe that is why the still have only those 2 cws.

http://grailstatus.com/collections/nike-running

I saw a pair of grey roshes with a speckled bottom, they looked similar to the mcfly hyperdunks. anyone know if they're mens or women's and where to purchase online?

I've been collecting Roshes for awhile now and have hunted for an answer and haven't found one out there.  Does anyone know what sizes the OG Mango V1 colorway released in?  I'm a size 13 and have never seen anything for sale over a size 10.5.  Just wondering if all my hunting is getting me no where.

I've been collecting Roshes for awhile now and have hunted for an answer and haven't found one out there.  Does anyone know what sizes the OG Mango V1 colorway released in?  I'm a size 13 and have never seen anything for sale over a size 10.5.  Just wondering if all my hunting is getting me no where.
The biggest I've seen was 11.5.

Biggest I've seen was a size 12.

Back
Top Bottom