ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

[COLOR=#red]Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

Remember this from June? :nerd: #notsurprised

pg. 1603 for reference.

Last edited:
inb4 markets get flooded with calypso's 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The only reason anyone should be mad at this is if they paid some absurd resale price, and that's on them to begin with. I don't understand people acting like this is a bad thing. I'm seeing all this RIP stuff that team roshe is posting online and I just shake my head. The same elitist stuff people bash RF for is exactly what you're doing when you get mad at one of your favorite sneakers releasing again.
Quoted for damn truth

The only reason why I'm kinda salty is because sirens and Calypsos are the most expensive ones in my collection, but I'm not mad. It was kinda like a slap to the face, but I got over it. Kinda happy about the restock the because I will be able to cop some Knicks! Here's my collection so far hehe.

I was able to buy the black sails @ sale price.  Now i know the hype is nowhere near the same for the two, i'm just saying.

OG Cways gon be QS? :rolleyes

The marble pack was QS but still alot on shelves here in Asia :rofl:

that is what i meant!! Marble pack, Mid City Pack, Tonal Pack were all QS but still widely available. i was talking to the guy who compared it to black sail that keep getting restocked still today. it said QS on the post so i assume it will be like all other Roshes that have released. Unlike the marble pack this will sell fast! But if you follow this thread you will be fine!!

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Well if you've been in the thread since the start you know that I used to drop what I knew very often but now I have to play it closer to the vest. I really wish I could be more transparent about certain things but unfortunately I can't anymore (def. no pictures). I will put my neck out though, especially because it's news that I feel will save many of you some funds. Three of the OG 7 will be restocked this year, 2 of which are the priciest to get your hands on. Please don't PM me for more details (it should be quite obvious to put 2+2 together) and you'll have time to get your $ ready. Ho, ho, ho :wink: [/COLOR]

Remember this from June? :nerd: #notsurprised

pg. 1603 for reference.

Yep yep! Not suprised at all. :smile:

Got my Calypsos when they first released for retail when folks weren't even checking for the shoe. I never thought people would be going so crazy for that color. I'll never pay $100 anything for these.

would love to get another pair of sirens.

if anything nike should release all the Asia exclusives ( premium suedes, cheetoshes, etc)

My thunders are getting abused. I know coldcity and countless others want those cheetoshes at a decent price.

Don't worry ORIGINAL Calypso resellers, this re-release gives you the chance to INCREASE your prices. Now you can say your pair has the ORIGINAL brown box and this re-release is a retro stripped of all the amazing comfort technology that is in your ORIGINAL production pair. That's gotta be worth an extra $200 right there...LMAO!!!

For anyone wondering about the paypal case i talked about on the previous page.

It is now resolved and i can use my account like i used too.

If this ever happens to you, call them as soon as you can and you'll probably have to do it twice and have a pretty good speech prepared to confirm your legit. 

At first my account was said to be closed forever and it was written " no contestation possible " I called and took the time to explain and a couple hours after i could get my account back with some conditions.

Those conditions being, i had to give out a total a 15 documents proving my addresses, my identity and such. 

If this ever happens to you or happened to you recently, I would be glad to help. 

Thanks for anyone who helped me too. 

Lesson learned : even if you hate them, you can't live without paypal.

Anyone know what these are?? They're on eBay. Auction ends soon so let me know ASAP. Thanks
Fakes
I asked for sample tags from the seller. He never sent them and kept giving me escuses saying there authentic, I looked into some of his other items he's selling they all looked faked had a pair of sport red look a like with a silver swoosh so I backed away and I don't think samples come in size 10...

Last edited:
Being someone who owns a couple and always look after samples.

These are the fakest.

First of all they are a size 10, samples dont come in that size.

The swoosh also clearly looks off to me. 

And if i remember correct one of the feedbacks the seller had mentionned the shoes being fake. 

Back
Top Bottom