ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did this speckle custom on my squadrons. What do you guys think? I'm trying to decide if I should add some turquoise speckles to the swoosh.
A little too much IMO. Looks like you ran through a garden and all the soil got stuck to your Roshes. Just my 2 cents

So i have these ones. (dont which version or the difference between the versions)

bud do these fit differently than the Half Cheetah FB's??

Why do people keep bringing up another restock of the Leopard FB roshe's? I've seen about 3-5 people ask already...Unless other retailers get them or there's a re-restock, they've been released on NDC already which was the same weekend as the bred 1's

Did this speckle custom on my squadrons. What do you guys think? I'm trying to decide if I should add some turquoise speckles to the swoosh.

A little too much IMO. Looks like you ran through a garden and all the soil got stuck to your Roshes. Just my 2 cents

Kinda looks like you used a vintage filter on your phone. That was my first assumption.

But I agree with the rest, looks overdone. If you would've kept it simple and less... it wouldn't take away from the shoe so much.

Shoulda kept those squads the way they were. A nice, clean colorway as is, no need for speckles everywhere lol. But if that's what you like, then that's all that matters.

Hahahah the lighting in the room just makes it look vintage. #NoFilter lol. But thanks for the feedback everyone, I'm happy with em, kinda agree that I overdid it on the swoosh though.  

Anybody else excited about these? They are dropping next week. Cant wait to get the black pair.
When i first saw them like 2 weeks ago on IG , I thought they were promising but each time i looked closer i was deceived.

1. Again and again... why another white sole ? 

2. Silver throws everything off.

3. 120$ for this ? ... Na.

As for the rest its fine. Leather looks great but to me this is a perfect example of good materials and crappy execution.

I'm at size 11! Hard to get a hold of those sizes! And I've already asked around a few times in that marketplace

Anybody else excited about these? They are dropping next week. Cant wait to get the black pair.

When i first saw them like 2 weeks ago on IG , I thought they were promising but each time i looked closer i was deceived.

1. Again and again... why another white sole ? 
2. Silver throws everything off.
3. 120$ for this ? ... Na.

As for the rest its fine. Leather looks great but to me this is a perfect example of good materials and crappy execution.

I was until I saw that they were $120...

I do really like that grey one. I want to see them in person to make a real decision.

Last edited:
and my last Roshe I ordered arrived today...kinda disapointed i went up .5 these are deff a lil big on me. but i should be able to make do wit hthem.

Back
Top Bottom