ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Geo's look great in the pics. I'm not a fan of the GPX material but jumped on the shoes when I saw the FB Team Roshe post.

Wish the Mints would restock widely. Definitely slowing down on the Roshe purchases. Hopefully, I like the new OG Mesh color way Glacier Ice, Purple Fade.

Haven't been on the roshe thread in mad long but yeah it's too cold for them out here in NYC so I did this lol

Last edited:
Some Glacier Ice Roshes in most sizes here. They're pretty clean, just wish they were in my size.

Last edited:
multiple questions, need some help!!

1. anyone know any spots in San Gabriel area that has the hyper blue flywires on sale?
2. anyone seen the glacier ice!? CLEAN, best color way for women's so far in 2014!
3. not sure if anyone remembers.....there was one TR member i believe, he had his shoes set on a black drawer type....there were two shoes in each square.....looked like something that could be bought at Target or Ikea....need help looking for that or something similar, my collection has pass the amount possible for my shoe rack to hold lol

Look literally one post above yours to find info on the Glacier Ice cw... Can't help you with the others though.

Can anyone tell me what these are called/where to find them? (I know they're a womens' shoe but I fit womens' sizes)

20a0eece946c11e38970124528f4b329_8.jpg

Can anyone tell me what these are called/where to find them? (I know they're a womens' shoe but I fit womens' sizes)

20a0eece946c11e38970124528f4b329_8.jpg
womens footlocker
thanks. i didnt see them online at footlocker/ladys footlocker but ill check in store whenever it stops snowing.

know what they coloway is called so i can phoen around to see if local stores carry them?

Back
Top Bottom