ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'd say that the navy hyperfuse samples are the best pair in that pic, I will definitely be picking up a pair if I get the opportunity

hey all, any idea on the UK sizing conversion for roshes? i'm seeing various sizing charts online - they're all different. If I wear a size 9.5 US, what size in UK should I get? Thanks in advance!

hey all, any idea on the UK sizing conversion for roshes? i'm seeing various sizing charts online - they're all different. If I wear a size 9.5 US, what size in UK should I get? Thanks in advance!
8.5 in the UK. UK sizing is one down from US standard

Look on the shoe label on the shoe box for the UK_# size

I love these sneaker they are so comfortable.. I recently added some gold tips to my mint roshe's and repaired the loop hole.. Not the best repair but you can't notice on foot at all.. What I did was use a hook needle and black string.. was tedious but I got it done 
happy.gif
  Oh and the gold lace tips are from @backtolifekicks on instagram if anyone is curious..

The loop hole is repaired here and you can't even tell they were busted.

Is anyone having a problem using their WC rewards on FNL for the geometric pattern roshe? I can't even use my coupon on any regular pair of roshes 
mad.gif

I love these sneaker they are so comfortable.. I recently added some gold tips to my mint roshe's and repaired the loop hole.. Not the best repair but you can't notice on foot at all.. What I did was use a hook needle and black string.. was tedious but I got it done :D   Oh and the gold lace tips are from @backtolifekicks on instagram if anyone is curious..

Nice man. I have yet to pick these up. Made an offer or two, but haven't been able to make a deal yet. Soon, I hope.

I love these sneaker they are so comfortable.. I recently added some gold tips to my mint roshe's and repaired the loop hole.. Not the best repair but you can't notice on foot at all.. What I did was use a hook needle and black string.. was tedious but I got it done 
happy.gif
  Oh and the gold lace tips are from @backtolifekicks on instagram if anyone is curious..

where do you get the anglets?

I tried using the search feature to see if these pics had been posted by I didn't see anything. These Hyperfuse Roshes are set for release in April. I asked a couple of pages ago, but no one answered. Does anyone have the Sport Turquoise/Poison Green Hyperfuses? If so can you post a pic of them?

anybody who was the gpx roshe, give me some help. I usually wear size 11, but they're all sold out of that size on FNL. Is going to 10.5 not smart? I've never had gpx just og mesh and premium nrg.

Back
Top Bottom