ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

anybody who was the gpx roshe, give me some help. I usually wear size 11, but they're all sold out of that size on FNL. Is going to 10.5 not smart? I've never had gpx just og mesh and premium nrg.
agreed, not a good idea

they fit alot tighter

IMO, the gpx ones look ugly on feet, i have a size 10 i got from Nike on release date, but i'll be returning them shortly

I copped my first pair a few weeks ago, grabbed the wolf grey atomic orange joints..  Im really happy with them, but probably wont get another pair till i see some new colors

Could anyone point me in the right direction where I could find the bottom ones? Need to get it for my girl

Roshe Runs are going hard the next few months
(I know most of these have been posted, just wanted to compile the upcoming releases for you guys)

Top 2 are must-haves IMO

Haven't posted in a bit, anyone know where I can grab some Squadron Blues in a 9.5?
Oh and I just saw those new releases, thanks Russian, and I'm kind of digging the all whites.

anyone had this problem with their roshes? noticed when when i was cleaning my shoe. Looks like I'll be claiming that Nike voucher

Like the colorway on the Hyperfuse, but looks wise they're a different beast from the OG mesh I think. More technical, almost treading Huarache technical. The gradients suit Roshe more, might kop if I get a chance.

On a side note, could anyone elaborate on why the Leopard FB's are seemingly popular? My local stores still have them in blue and volt, deadstock from the original release I think.

Just more reasons why us big footers always get the short stick...some of those are womens. :\

Those new colorways are all just disappointing.  The only ones I'd consider are maybe the gray/red gradients and I bet they're WMNS.  The rest have too many colors/materials. I was hoping for some simple, yet dope, mesh and phylon combos.

Back
Top Bottom