ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The Nike Roshe Run Natural Motion "Brazil" & "Great Britain" are available now in-store and via phone order exclusively at our Rockville Centre location...

GO!

Mad, cuz i got thru on the phone and dude that answered was distracted answering his coworkers questions...

I kept saying hello like 20 times and i could hear their entire convo...

Then he hangs up on me, SMFH...

these just ARENT meant to be...

Finding GBs are tough in a sz 10.

Strange tho. Looks like some Houston stores got these from what I heard. Any info tho?

Also, yes WTKs and Uptown hoped on these like hypebeasts and now its getting tougher to cop roshes. Why must this happen to all the good kicks.

I just got my NDC order and one of my shoes were sitting upright in the box as well. lol weird
So was one of my Supreme foams. I don't know if that's just something they are doing with Nikes that come in a white box or it's just odd coincidences. 

nice next day from extra butter.

Yea I usually wear 10.5/11 in them and I only got through on 10.5 on these so its def. tighter than PRMs or GPXs. Should have gone 11 or even 11.5 to play it saLength
Length wise these are the same as my Flywire Roshe... I can get my finger in between my heel and back of shoe pretty easy but the toe box is much more snug. I think its that clear material on the toe box... I think they put that there so the toe box wouldn't wear a hole in it.  My Flywire's have a tiny hole where my big toe rubs it.. but again the material on the flywires is much thinner and way different than OG mesh. I have wore them pretty much everyday for 6 month (workout shoe) so i got my money's worth i think. Would recommend going up 1/2 size if you have skinny feet, fat feet people maybe a full size. Overall a few quality control issues with some glue but happy with my pairs!!! Good luck to those still on the hunt!

Back
Top Bottom