ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hope I can find someone that would like to trade for my pair of Roshe France (12.5) for a pair of Roshe GB   (12.5 or 13)

Thought the NYC Roshes would look good with the Supreme x CDG Navy Hoodie. Now to find that hoodie in my size... at a price I'm willing to dish out...

A little od, but to each his own. Hope ya have 4 bills ready for that hoodie lol

nice got a sz 8 on fnl and a sz 8.5 on nike, will see which one fits. pretty happy about these, held out and didn't pay the resell on the gbs. like these more 
I did the same thing except size 9 on fnl and size 9.5 on ndc. Hopefully one of them fits. lol

Wow SUPER hyped right now. Haven't been successful on any online release since Christmas. Copped a sz 12 from finishline from my cell phone. Can't believe it. Big shout out to @RobBillionaire I followed your link bro!!

Got the NY Roshes and my Burgundy Ewings are on the way today. Definitely the best weekend I've had in a long time

oneness premium (sneaker shop) will have both France and NYC, no set time but you can usually email them for an invoice thru paypal

Back
Top Bottom