ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sorry, Nike Roshe Run "Siren Red" $69.99 Free Shipping at Champs

Are these still sitting on shelves in some of your finish line,foot action, footlocker stores or online ? I don't mind copping from champs but would rather add up points in one of the stores I mentioned.

FNL not reading my cc of course was trying to get these for $54
mean.gif
my size gone now

Few of the sky pair back up.. In sure they'll keep popping up on FNL they do this often

http://m.finishline.com/controller?...0&Au=P_ProductID&A=1060&An=4294967226+5203243
any pictures of these with denim jeans? I like the colorway but wanted to know how they look on feet with jeans before I cop

Sorry it's supposed to be total crimson. The last photo shows the color the best the lighting in other pictures doesn't do it justice. It's a real bright orange, also check out the pic of the inside tag with the 9999999. What's everyone think real or fake? Should I send them back?

usually thats a sample code? and i see its a size 9... someone else chime in?

Correct, 999's are usually on sample pairs only. Consider your pair "lucky".

any pictures of these with denim jeans? I like the colorway but wanted to know how they look on feet with jeans before I cop

Nah i juat searched rosherun on IG and a few ppl had them but with shorts since its summer in the northern hemisphere

Wish FNL would have read my damn cc i never have problems with them like that

Nah i juat searched rosherun on IG and a few ppl had them but with shorts since its summer in the northern hemisphere

Wish FNL would have read my damn cc i never have problems with them like that

Just searched on IG too and found more girls than guys wearing them and also found people wearing shorts. I'm assuming shorts bc it only shoes pictures of below the knew and they don't have jeans lol. Only picture I found with jeans was a grey par of jeans. Don't know if I should cop or not damn. What size are you by the way?

Just searched on IG too and found more girls than guys wearing them and also found people wearing shorts. I'm assuming shorts bc it only shoes pictures of below the knew and they don't have jeans lol. Only picture I found with jeans was a grey par of jeans. Don't know if I should cop or not damn. What size are you by the way?

Lol yeah i saw those grey jeans. Im not worried bout the Fems wearing em i like them regardless.

Size 12

yeah i know, was wondering if these are on shelves in peoples footlocker, finishline, or footaction in stores or online as i would rather cop from them than from champs to add more points?
I'm not sure what the confusion is, but to answer your question, I've seen these on the shelves at multiple Foot Lockers. I've also seen them in some regional stores on my travels within the past month.

Back
Top Bottom