ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Team Reds - so underrated

My gf saw a pic of the Liberty Roshes from two weeks back and hasn't stopped asking since, but no dice. Anybody know of any leads on these or should I bite the bullet on ebay or a European site?

Well this definitely caught my attention.  However, I'm disappointed that it still retains the original Roshe's tooling.  Come on Nike, throw in a Lunarlon cushioning setup already.
And according to TeamRoshe, Fall 2015.

Over a year away.

size 9 good sir. if I recall, you helped me on the Yeezy II's back when I lived in the DMV. You're a good man.

Damn, brosef. We have a women's 6.5. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Keep an eye out for nordstrom and barneys, that's where we copped her two pairs. They sometimes restock.

Just trying to keep good karma flowing my G.

Lol yeah i saw those grey jeans. Im not worried bout the Fems wearing em i like them regardless.

Size 12

Me neither fems wearing them won't change my opinion or cause me not to wear them.

I'm not sure what the confusion is, but to answer your question, I've seen these on the shelves at multiple Foot Lockers. I've also seen them in some regional stores on my travels within the past month.

Thanks for the response I'm going to do some hunting and hopefully find one in a ftl, FNL or Footaction

Back
Top Bottom